How do I unlock my GM radio?
Step 1: Start the vehicle and turn on the radio. Step 2: Press and hold preset numbers 2 and 3 until a three digit code appears on the radio display. Write this code down. Step 3: Press the AM/FM button.
How do you unlock a 2012 GM factory radio?
Turn on the ignition; it must be completely on and your vehicle running. Press the power button on your radio for several seconds to unlock the system. If this doesn’t work, pull your vehicle’s codes by pressing and holding presets 2 and 3 for 10 seconds. Write down the 3-digit code that displays on the screen.
How do I unlock my 2012 Chevy radio?
Dial 1-800-537-5140 to connect with GM’s toll-free radio hotline. Once you’re connected, you’ll be asked to provide your vehicle’s radio identification number, along with a special dealer access code. You’ll then be rewarded with a 4-digit retrieval code, which will allow you to unlock your radio.
How do I turn off Theftlock on my GM radio?
To disable the Theftlock feature, enter the user or factory back-up code as follows:
- Write down the user or factory back-up code.
- Turn the ignition to ACCESSORY or RUN.
- Turn the radio OFF.
- Press the 1 and 4 buttons together. …
- Press the Minute button and “000” will appear on the display.
How do I unlock my car radio?
Without the Unlock Code
- Call your car manufacturer directly. Your car manufacturer’s phone number is in your owner’s manual. Ask to be connected to the support department. …
- Enter the code and unlock your stereo. Use the code you received from the manufacturer to unlock and and activate your car stereo.
How do I unlock my RDS radio?
To unlock radio you will need access to a GM scan tool. The radio must be in LOC mode NOT in INOP mode. Turn the ignition ON (The radio displays LOC). Press and hold presets buttons 2 & 3 or 1 & 4 for approximately 10 seconds.
How do I reset my Chevy utility radio?
How to Reset a GM Radio
- Turn on your car. …
- Press and hold down both the second and third preset buttons. …
- Write down the two- or three-digit code that appears in the LED display.
- Press the AM/FM button on the radio.
- Write down the next two- or three-digit code that appears in the LED display.
How do I reset my radio in my Chevy Impala?
Follow these steps and you can reset the anti-theft radio and return the radio to a working state.
- Turn the car ignition to the “ON” position.
- Turn the radio off, if it is on.
- Press and hold the “Minute” button on the radio faceplate.
- Release the “Minute” button once “000” appears on the radio display.
How do I unlock my Ford 6000cd radio?
After you reach the limit, the radio enters in “Locked” status. To reset it, hold button 6 for ten seconds. It will bring you another three attempts, but take care if you spend it too, the radio is going to be permanently locked with “Locked 13” message.
How do I reset my Delphi radio?
Push and hold the “Volume” button on the right side of the receiver. Press and release the “Mode” button while continuing to hold the “Volume” button to perform a soft reset. The SkyFi3 turns off and on again by itself.