How do you unlock Theftlock radio?
Dial 1-800-537-5140 to connect with GM’s toll-free radio hotline. Once you’re connected, you’ll be asked to provide your vehicle’s radio identification number, along with a special dealer access code. You’ll then be rewarded with a 4-digit retrieval code, which will allow you to unlock your radio.
How can I get the code to unlock my car stereo?
How to Find the Radio Code to Unlock a Car Stereo
- Check Your Owner’s Manual. The best place to locate a radio code is in the owner’s manual of your car. …
- Visit the Manufacturer’s Website. …
- Visit your Local Dealership. …
- Contact a Local Automotive Audio Installation Center.
How do I unlock my 2013 Chevy radio?
Turn on the ignition; it must be completely on and your vehicle running. Press the power button on your radio for several seconds to unlock the system. If this doesn’t work, pull your vehicle’s codes by pressing and holding presets 2 and 3 for 10 seconds.
How do I unlock my RDS radio?
To unlock radio you will need access to a GM scan tool. The radio must be in LOC mode NOT in INOP mode. Turn the ignition ON (The radio displays LOC). Press and hold presets buttons 2 & 3 or 1 & 4 for approximately 10 seconds.
How do I disable Theftlock?
To disable the Theftlock feature, enter the user or factory back-up code as follows:
- Write down the user or factory back-up code.
- Turn the ignition to ACCESSORY or RUN.
- Turn the radio OFF.
- Press the 1 and 4 buttons together. …
- Press the Minute button and “000” will appear on the display.
How do I unlock my car radio without the code?
Without the Unlock Code
Call your car manufacturer directly. Your car manufacturer’s phone number is in your owner’s manual. Ask to be connected to the support department. Tell them you need to reactivate you car stereo and you will be asked for proof of ownership.
How do I reset my car radio?
Remove the faceplate from your car stereo. Press the RESET button on the front panel using a pointed object, such as a ball-point pen.
How do you unlock a factory GM navigation radio?
How to Unlock GM Navigation
- Start the engine of the GM vehicle.
- Place the vehicle in “Park.”
- Press the “Power” button on the navigation system and press the “NAV” hard key, located at the top left side menu of the system.
- Touch “Insert Map Disk” located on the center top portion of the touchscreen.
How do you unlock a radio on a 2013 Camaro?
How to unlock your radio:
- Press and hold the preset button 2 & 3 or 1 & 4 for older radios, about 6 to 9 seconds Until the first 2 or 3 digits of the display code are displayed.
- Write the numbers down.
- Press the AM/FM button; write down the next 2 or 3 numbers.
- Call 1-800-537-5140.
How do I unlock my Ford 6000cd radio?
After you reach the limit, the radio enters in “Locked” status. To reset it, hold button 6 for ten seconds. It will bring you another three attempts, but take care if you spend it too, the radio is going to be permanently locked with “Locked 13” message.
How do I find my GM radio code?
Now that you have your radio’s serial number, you can obtain the radio unlock code from General Motors. Be ready with a pen and paper to write down your radio unlock code. Step 1: Contact the GM radio hotline. From any landline or cell phone, call the toll-free GM Radio hotline at 1(800) 537-5140.
How do I unlock my Delco Electronics radio?
How to Unlock a Delco Radio
- Obtain the six-digit dealer code. Contact your local GM dealer. …
- Turn the ignition key to the “ON” position, without turning the engine over. Hold the preset buttons “2” and “3” for 10 seconds. …
- Call the GM assistance hotline at 800-537-5140. Follow the prompts and select the brand of your vehicle.