How do I unlock my GM radio?
Dial 1-800-537-5140 to connect with GM’s toll-free radio hotline. Once you’re connected, you’ll be asked to provide your vehicle’s radio identification number, along with a special dealer access code. You’ll then be rewarded with a 4-digit retrieval code, which will allow you to unlock your radio.
How do you unlock a 2012 GM factory radio?
Turn on the ignition; it must be completely on and your vehicle running. Press the power button on your radio for several seconds to unlock the system. If this doesn’t work, pull your vehicle’s codes by pressing and holding presets 2 and 3 for 10 seconds. Write down the 3-digit code that displays on the screen.
How can I get the code to unlock my car stereo?
How to Find the Radio Code to Unlock a Car Stereo
- Check Your Owner’s Manual. The best place to locate a radio code is in the owner’s manual of your car. …
- Visit the Manufacturer’s Website. …
- Visit your Local Dealership. …
- Contact a Local Automotive Audio Installation Center.
How do I unlock my car radio without the code?
Without the Unlock Code
Call your car manufacturer directly. Your car manufacturer’s phone number is in your owner’s manual. Ask to be connected to the support department. Tell them you need to reactivate you car stereo and you will be asked for proof of ownership.
How do I unlock my RDS radio?
To unlock radio you will need access to a GM scan tool. The radio must be in LOC mode NOT in INOP mode. Turn the ignition ON (The radio displays LOC). Press and hold presets buttons 2 & 3 or 1 & 4 for approximately 10 seconds.
How do I unlock my Ford 6000cd radio?
After you reach the limit, the radio enters in “Locked” status. To reset it, hold button 6 for ten seconds. It will bring you another three attempts, but take care if you spend it too, the radio is going to be permanently locked with “Locked 13” message.
How do I unlock my Chevy Cruze radio?
How to Unlock a Chevy Radio
- Start the car and turn on the radio.
- Press down on preset numbers two and three until a three-digit number displays on the radio. …
- Push the AM/FM button and a new three-digit number will display. …
- Call 1-800-537-5140. …
- Enter 106010, and then press *.
What does 10 10 mean on the radio?
10-8 Doing great, sounding good, can mean “good stuff” or got it right. 10-9 Repeat message. 10-10 Transmission completed, standing by. 10-11 Talking too rapidly. 10-12 Visitors present.
How do I turn off Theftlock on my GM radio?
To disable the Theftlock feature, enter the user or factory back-up code as follows:
- Write down the user or factory back-up code.
- Turn the ignition to ACCESSORY or RUN.
- Turn the radio OFF.
- Press the 1 and 4 buttons together. …
- Press the Minute button and “000” will appear on the display.
How do I reset my GMC radio?
How to Reset a GM Radio
- Turn on your car. …
- Press and hold down both the second and third preset buttons. …
- Write down the two- or three-digit code that appears in the LED display.
- Press the AM/FM button on the radio.
- Write down the next two- or three-digit code that appears in the LED display.