How much does it cost to add a radio to SiriusXM?
Multi-subscription discounts start at a base price of $10.99 per month if you have an active, full-price plan already on your account.
How do you get your own Sirius radio?
XM accepts brief e-mail pitches at [email protected], and Sirius suggests sending your show idea to the programming department by U.S. mail. For celebrities and no-names alike, however, it’s much easier to get a satellite radio show than to land a spot on terrestrial radio.
Can you get Sirius radio for free?
SiriusXM. For free. Yep. Get every channel available on your radio, including every premium channel, plus stream online and on the app.
Can you negotiate SiriusXM price?
You can negotiate the price of your satellite radio service. You are not the only person that isn’t willing to spend $15 a month on the service. And guess what, SiriusXM would rather have you pay something per month than nothing.
How do I add a vehicle to my Sirius account?
What if I want SiriusXM in more than one vehicle?
- Click here to register your online account if you are new to SiriusXM. (Click here if you are on a mobile device.)
- Once you are subscribed, just log into the Online Account Center, click Add Subscription, then click I have a radio I want to add to my account.
How do I get into radio?
How to Get into Radio Broadcasting
- Volunteer. If you are currently attending college to get a degree, volunteer at the campus radio station. …
- Promotions. To not only reach listeners but entice them, radio stations schedule a lot of marketing and promotional activities. …
- Degree. …
- Intern. …
How do I get my podcast on the radio?
How To Submit Your Show To Radio. com
- Sign in to your Simplecast dashboard.
- Click on ‘Show Distribution’ from the drop-down menu in the top-left.
- In ‘Main Distribution Channels’ click on Radio.com to expand the section.
- Click on ‘Submit Podcast to Radio.com’ .
- Fill out the form and click Submit.
- All submissions will be reviewed Radio.com.
What is a radio demo?
It means you having to sit through hours of material to try pick out what showcases your abilities the best and condense it into a 2-3 minute package, all the while trying to second guess what a programme boss at a radio station would like to hear. There are 2 main challenges for your demo.
Is there a difference between Sirius and XM?
Without getting too technical, there are 3 platforms (Sirius, XM and SiriusXM). Radios labeled as Sirius radios can only receive Sirius packages. XM radios can only receive XM packages. … Click here to see which type of radio you have in your vehicle.
Why is Sirius XM so expensive?
The technology of the radios and the costs of the satellites drive up the prices we pay for the subscriptions and the radio costs. Getting commercial free radio means that sirius radio can not make any ad revenue to offset some of the cos so all the costs are put onto the subscriber.
Is SiriusXM free with Amazon Prime?
SiriusXM announced today that it will offer a new partnership with Amazon to give three free months of SiriusXM radio to Echo customers. … (Current customers are, unfortunately, out of luck.)
What is the cheapest price for Sirius?
Sirius Standard Pricing: $5 / Month
SiriusXM has a few plans but the basic one for your car is $5 per month for 12 months (new subscriptions only). The three tiers are: SiriusXM Select: $5 / month for 12 months for 140+ channels, then goes to $15.99 / month.
How do I get the best deal on Sirius?
Here are a few easy steps to help you get satellite radio for a fraction of the regular price.
- Know The Options. Currently, there are three subscription tiers for SiriusXM: …
- Pay For A Full Year In Advance. …
- Ask For A Deal. …
- Prepare To Walk Away. …
- Online Advantage. …
- Remove Your Credit Card Information.