How do I set the clock on my RCA radio?
Set the time on your RCA clock radio. Press the “Clock Set” button on the top of the radio to access the time-setting mode. Use the “Forward” and “Back” arrow buttons to adjust the clock until the correct current time is shown.
How do I set the clock on my RCA clock rc142d?
Setting clock manually:
- Slide the LOCK/WAKE1/WAKE2/CLOCK switch to CLOCK to enter the clock setting mode.
- Press REV or FWD to set the time. Press and hold to decrease or increase the time value quickly. The “:” fl ashes on the display in clock setting mode. …
- Slide the LOCK/WAKE1/WAKE2/CLOCK switch to .
How do you change the time on a clock radio?
Simply insert the battery, press your time zone and then press the flap just above the left side of the battery. Hold until you reach the correct time and then release. Your clock is now an accurate quartz clock until it will find the signal.
How do I set the clock on my RCA 5 disc changer?
- Press SET once. The current clock time flashes on the display.
- Press or to set the clock time. The time decrements or increments will change at a faster rate when you press and hold the buttons. …
- When finished, wait for about 5 seconds or press SET to exit clock setting mode.
How do I set the time on a digital compact disc?
How do I set the clock on my single CD player?
- Press and hold the SOURCE button until the unit shuts off.
- Press and hold SOURCE again until the clock appears. …
- Press the left or right arrow to select the segment of time you wish to adjust.
- Press the up or down arrows to increase or decrease the numbers in the blinking segment.
How do I turn off the alarm on my RCA clock radio?
Ways to turn off alarm:
- To silence the wake function momentarily, pressSNOOZE/SLEEP. The alarm or radio will be on again when the snooze period (9 minutes) is over. …
- To turn off the alarm, press OFF. …
- To disable the wake function completely, press WAKE 1 or WAKE 2 repeatedly until no wake mode icon shows on the display.
How do I set the time on my Bauhn clock?
Press and hold the CLOCK button: the display will show “12H” or “24H”. hour), then press the CLOCK button to confirm. CLOCK button to confirm. Press the NEXT or PREV button to set the correct minutes.
How do I set the time on my Timex t2312?
- Press and hold the Clock/ Preset Button on top left of unit for 2 seconds and release once display blinks.
- PRESET. PRESET.
- Press the Hour/ Button on top of unit to adjust the HOUR.
- TIME SETTING.
- T-231 QUICK START GUIDE.
- Press the Clock/Preset Button to complete time setting. …
- 2 SECS.
- Make sure unit is OFF.