How do I set the clock on my Pioneer car stereo?
For most older Pioneer single CD players, you can set the clock using the following steps:
- Press and hold the SOURCE button until the unit shuts off.
- Press and hold SOURCE again until the clock appears. …
- Press the left or right arrow to select the segment of time you wish to adjust.
How do you set the clock on a car stereo?
Standard AM-FM Radio
- Locate the “Clk” button, which is in between the volume control and the display screen on the front of the radio. Locate the “Seek” and “Tune” buttons to the right of the display screen.
- Press in and hold the “Clk” button until the message “Clock Set” appears in the display screen.
How do you set the clock on a Delphi radio?
- Turn key switch ON.
- Press and hold DSPL/TIME button until hour and minute digits flash and a beep is heard.
- Press DSPL/TIME button again until hour digit flashes.
- To change hour digit, rotate AUDIO dial. …
- Press DSPL/TIME button again until minute digit flashes.
- To change minute digit, rotate AUDIO dial.
How do you program a pioneer radio?
How to Program a Pioneer Radio
- Press “LIST” on the front of your car stereo to display the preset screen.
- Use the Multi-Control (scroll wheel) on the front of your radio to tune into the station you would like to program.
- Press and hold down the number (1-6) on the front of the radio that you would like the station to be saved as.
How do you set the clock on a Jensen radio?
How to Set the Clock on an Auto Jensen Radio
- Press the “Disp” button on your Jensen radio receiver to bring up the clock on the digital display.
- Press and hold the “Disp” button until the clock on the digital display begins flashing.
- Use the “Left” arrow button to set the clock’s hours digits to the correct current time.
How do I install FM radio in my car?
To program the car stereo, do the following:
- Power on the car stereo.
- Turn the volume down on the car stereo.
- Set the car stereo to FM.
- Select an FM frequency between 88.1 MHz and 107.9 MHz that is not currently being used. NOTE: FM reception may change as your location changes.