How do I program channels on my Sirius radio?
Turn your car radio on and switch the radio source to satellite radio. Tune the radio to one of your favorite channels by seeking up and down using your radio controls. Once tuned to the desired channel, press and hold a numerical memory preset button to save the channel.
How do I program my XM radio in my car?
Just turn your radio on with the antenna facing skyward and tune to channel 184 on a Sirius radio or channel 1 on an XM radio. (If your radio is in your vehicle, please make sure it isn’t in the garage.) Once you’re ready, press the button below and service should be activated within 15 minutes.
How do I preset my Sirius XM radio?
Whenever you’re listening to a channel, you can save it by assigning it one of the available 18 Presets.
- Tune to the desired radio channel, and then press and hold a memory Preset button in the row of buttons above the Menu bar of the touchscreen. …
- Tap the Preset button to access additional presets.
How do you set favorites on Sirius XM?
How do I add a channel to Favorites in the SiriusXM app?
- From the On Demand Now Playing screen, select the Favorites star to the right of the Show logo.
- From the Live Now Playing screen, scroll down and select the Favorite icon below the On Air Show name.
- Select a Category from the Browse screen.
How do I get to channel 0 on my radio?
While in Satellite Radio mode:
- Tune to channel 0.
- Simultaneously press and hold the AUX and Preset 1 buttons.
- Simultaneously press and hold the Sirius and Preset 1 buttons.
- Select MENU and then use to touch screen to select SYSTEM INFO.
How do I know if my car has satellite radio?
How Do I Know If I Have XM Radio on My Vehicle?
- Examine the faceplate of the radio to locate the letters “XM”. Most XM equipped radios are labeled as such. …
- Sit inside the vehicle and either crank it up or turn the key slightly to turn on the vehicle’s radio. …
- Locate one of the following buttons on the faceplate of the radio SAT, BAND or AUX.
Why can’t I get all Sirius channels in my car?
Some older Sirius radios cannot receive all channels. They are, therefore, unable to receive the All Access package. To find out if your radio can receive the All Access package, try tuning to one of the channels below: Channel 141 HUR Voices.
How can I get Sirius XM for free?
Anyone who is not already a SiriusXM subscriber can download the SiriusXM app or go to SiriusXM.com/streamfree, and start listening free of charge, with no credit card or commitment required.
Can I use my Sirius subscription in two cars?
If your other vehicle doesn’t already have a SiriusXM radio installed, you can simply purchase another radio. … We offer a portable option as well as Dock & Play radios that easily move from car-to-car and car-to-home.
How do I set the time on my Sirius radio?
Turn the Scroll knob to highlight Clock set-up and press the knob . select your time zone . the date . the time and date have been set .
How do I unsubscribe from Sirius without calling?
Here’s how to cancel their online radio service:
- Log into your account via their website.
- Find the “Manage Your Account” option at the top of the page and click on it.
- Click on “Change Billing Info.”
- Click on “Cancel Service.”
How do I search for channels on XM Radio?
You can choose to search in the Search Bar by channel name, channel number, genre, or other term. Or, you can easily browse channels by category. For example, to see all the Pop channels in the Music section of Browse: Select Browse from the navigation bar at the top of the screen.
Does SiriusXM offer senior discounts?
No, Sirius XM does not offer senior discounts.
How do you preset a radio station?
Press the TUNE + button to select the desired station. Press and hold down the ENTER button. While holding down the ENTER button, press the MEMORY PRESET + button to select the desired preset number. Hold down the MEMORY PRESET + button until the radio beeps and PRESET stops flashing in the display.