How do you insert a button in Word?
Select the “HTML Object” option under the “Insert” menu or “Insert” tab and click the “Option Button” to create a small, circular (radio) button. These elements are typically used when you want to present the users with various choices, such as “yes” or “no,” so that they can mark the one that applies to her.
How do I insert a button in Word 2010?
To insert option buttons into an MS Word document:
- Click the Developer tab. …
- In the Controls group, click the Legacy Tools button.
- Under Active X Controls, click Option Button. …
- Hover your cursor inside the option button, right click, and point to OptionButton Object, and click Edit.
How do you create a radio button?
To build a group of radio buttons, follow these steps:
- Begin by creating an input element to serve as the basic foundation.
- Set the type to radio.
- Give each radio button a unique id.
- Use the name attribute to identify all the buttons in a group.
- Consider visual grouping as well.
How do you insert a button?
Add a button (Form control)
- On the Developer tab, in the Controls group, click Insert, and then under Form Controls, click Button .
- Click the worksheet location where you want the upper-left corner of the button to appear. …
- Assign a macro to the button, and then click OK.
How do you add a top button in Word?
Place the cursor at the top of your page where the hyperlink will point. Then select “Insert” and “Bookmark” in the menu ribbon. The “Bookmark” dialog box will open. Name the bookmark and click “Add.” The dialog box will close.
How do I find the radio buttons in Word?
Insert one radio button with ActiveX Control in Word
- Click File > Options to open the Word Options dialog box.
- In the Word Options dialog box, (1) click Customize Ribbon in left bar, (2) check the Developer option in the right box, and (3) click the OK button. …
- Go ahead to click Developer > Legacy Tools > Option Button.
Why radio button is called radio button?
Radio buttons were named after the physical buttons used on older radios to select preset stations – when one of the buttons was pressed, other buttons would pop out, leaving the pressed button the only button in the “pushed in” position.
How do I uncheck a radio button?
23 Answers. PS: Hold down Ctrl key to uncheck. Radio buttons are meant to be used in groups, as defined by their sharing the same name attribute. Then clicking on one of them deselects the currently selected one.
How do you validate radio buttons?
Approach 1: First wrap Radio buttons and its label by using form-check-inline class. Then add img tag within the above wrap after label tag. Use default required validation by adding required attribute of radio button.