Can I get FM radio on my phone?
The NextRadio app lets you experience live and local FM radio on your smartphone. Download FREE FM radio on your Android smartphone today! EMERGENCY LISTENING CAPABILITIES: NextRadio offers two ways to listen to live, local FM Radio.
How do I activate the radio on my phone?
You can open NextRadio by tapping “Open” in the Google Play Store, or you can tap the icon with a blue radio on your home screen or Apps drawer. If your Android device is capable of receiving an FM radio signal, a message displays that says “Lucky You! Your device is FM enabled so you can enjoy live, local FM radio”.
How do I listen to FM radio on my iPhone?
Listen to broadcast radio on iPhone
- Ask Siri: Summon Siri, then say something like, “Play Wild 94.9” or “Tune in to ESPN Radio.”
- Search for a station: Tap Search, enter the station in the search field, then tap a result to play the station. …
- Choose a station in the Radio tab: Tap Radio, swipe up, then choose a station below the Broadcast Radio heading.
Can I get radio on my phone without Internet?
Now, the Google Play Music app for Android lets you listen to online radio without an Internet connection as well with offline caching. … Simply pin the radio station and you can listen to it offline – a very useful option to have when you are untethered from the Internet.
How can I listen to radio offline?
You can download radio stations to your Android mobile device to listen without an Internet connection.
- Open the Google Play Music app .
- Tap Menu. …
- Once you’ve found a radio station you want to download, tap Menu. …
- Tap Menu. …
- Swipe to the “Stations” menu.
- On the station you want to download, tap Menu.
How do I turn on the radio on my Android?
- Open the phone app.
- Dial *#*#4636#*#* to access the Android testing screen.
- Tap Phone information.
- Scroll down to Cellular/Mobile Radio Power.
- If toggled off, tap the slider to turn the radio on. Wait a few moments to ensure that the setting remains on.
Does iPhone have built in FM radio?
Unlike some Android phones, the iPhone does not have any sort of AM or FM tuner built in, which means that you can’t use your iPhone to dial into any local radio stations. … Here are a few of the best options to listen to radio on your iPhone.
Can I listen to radio on my iPhone without Internet?
As the iPhone does not have an AM/FM radio receiver, the only way you can listen to “radio” is over an internet connection. If you don’t have one, you’ll need to buy an inexpensive radio. Best of luck.
What is the best FM radio app for iPhone?
The 4 Best Radio Apps for iPhone
- TuneIn Radio. TuneIn Radio is a great place to start if you’re looking for live radio and much more. …
- iHeartRadio. A great alternative to TuneIn Radio, especially if you’re just looking for live radio in the United States, is iHeartRadio. …
- RadioApp. The RadioApp brings an old-school radio dial to your iPhone. …
- myTuner Radio.
Does listening to the radio on my phone use data?
Radio apps do use data since they stream the radio via the internet. … Some phones have a built-in FM receiver which will let you listen to the radio for free without using data. If you’re using a popular streaming app such as TuneIn, you will be using data.31 мая 2020 г.