How do you delete a station off Pandora radio?
Click My Collection.
Hover over the album art of the station you want to delete. Click the ellipsis (three dots), then select Remove from your collection.
How do you delete Pandora?
How to delete your Pandora account in the mobile app
- Open the Pandora app on your iPhone or Android device.
- Select the “Profile” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the gear icon in the upper-right corner to open your Settings. …
- Tap the “Account” tab on the next screen. …
- This will bring you to your account details.
How do I delete a station on Pandora iPhone App?
If you’re a free listener or a Pandora Plus subscriber, swipe the station to the left and select Delete. If you’re a Pandora Premium user, press and hold the station name (i.e., “long press”). Next, tap the highlighted Collected checkmark and select Delete when prompted.
How do you edit stations on Pandora?
To add variety to a Pandora station, start by opening Pandora and heading to “My Collections” if you weren’t already directed there. Now, tap on the station you want to add some variety to, and either hit the information icon (Android) or “thumbs up” button (iOS) on the upper-right corner of the station’s page.
How do you delete multiple stations on Pandora?
How to delete stations on Pandora using a computer
- Go to Pandora.com on your PC or Mac computer and log in to your account.
- Click “My Collection” at the top of the screen.
- Hover over the station that you want to delete and click the “More” button, which is represented by three dots.
- Select “Remove from your collection.”
How do you clear your search history on Pandora?
There isn’t currently a way to delete your search history. I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion and let’s see if that is something the community would be interested in seeing as well.
Can you reset your Pandora account?
Enter the email address that you used to create your Pandora account for a link to reset your password. When you receive the email, click on the link included to reset it on our site.
How long can you listen to Pandora for free?
Six months after capping free mobile listening at 40 hours, Pandora is letting listeners keep the music going as long as they like without a fee, mostly because it’s found other ways to crimp how long you tune in.
How do you delete thumbs up on Pandora?
From the station’s backstage page, tap on the Edit icon (the small pencil to the left of the play button) to edit your station. Scroll down to either your Thumbed Up Songs or your Thumbed Down Songs. Tap the ‘X’ beside whichever Thumbs you’d like to remove.
How do you delete a radio station on Apple music?
How do I remove / delete stations from iTunes Radio on iOS?
- Open the Music app and navigate to Radio.
- Tap Edit next to My Stations.
- After the list of My Stations appears, swipe left on the station you wish to delete.
- Tap the red Delete button to remove the station.
- After you’ve finished deleting stations, tap Done in the upper right corner.
How do I delete Pandora stations on Roku 2019?
If you have a Roku remote with an OPTIONS button, you can delete stations. Just press OPTIONS (represented by “*”) on the station you wish to delete and select “Delete station.” You can sort your station list either alphabetically or by the date your stations were created.
Can you mix stations on Pandora?
To address your question about merging your playlists:
While there isn’t a way to “merge” your playlists, what you can do is add the songs from your My Thumbs Up playlist to another one. To do this from a mobile device: Go to My Collection, sort by Playlist, then tap on your My Thumbs Up playlist.
Which is better Spotify or Pandora?
Spotify has better social features, better apps, and more value for your dollar. If you’re constantly looking to expand your musical horizons and are in love with its powerful radio-style listening, Pandora is absolutely the most reasonable investment, but it’s not beating Spotify.