How do I cancel my iHeartRadio subscription on Itunes?
Tap Menu and select Account. Next, tap Subscriptions and select iHeartRadio. Tap Cancel.
Is iHeartRadio still free?
iHeartRadio All Access costs $9.99 (web and Google Play Store sign up) or $12.99 (iOS App Store sign up) a month. You can give the service a spin, by signing up for a free trial! Payment for the service can be processed through iHeart.com, the Google Play Store for Android or the App Store for iOS.
How do I get in touch with iHeartRadio?
Please visit help.iheart.com to contact our support team.
How do I stop iHeartRadio emails?
Disable Alerts/Push notifications on Android
- Open iHeartRadio.
- Tap the gear icon in the upper left-hand corner of the screen.
- Tap the gear icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap My Account.
- Under Push notifications, swipe from right to left on the switch to turn push notifications off.
How do I permanently delete my iHeartRadio account?
- Go to “Feedback”
- Then go to “Contact Us”
- Then, in the drop down menu, select “Account and Login”
- Then, in the next drop down menu, select “Delete Account”
- Then, in the next drop down menu, select “I no longer use iHeartRadio”
- Then, click the “Send Email” button.
How do I cancel iHeartRadio on my phone?
Exit iHeartRadio App on Android
- Swipe from top to bottom within the iHeartRadio app.
- You should see the iHeartRadio Notification Player in your notifications.
- Tap the “X” that appears in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
How do I get iHeartRadio for free?
iHeartRadio is a free download from Google Play and can be downloaded here. You can find a list of all iHeartRadio apps here. You can find iHeartRadio on Google Play by searching for iHeartRadio, selecting iHeartRadio from the search results and clicking or tapping Install.
Which is better Pandora or iHeartRadio?
Pandora vs. Spotify vs. Slacker vs. iHeartRadioPandoraiHeartRadioFree version availableYes: limited skips, ads, reduced qualityYes: fifteen combined skips per day, six per hour per stationPaid TiersPandoraOne: $36/year or $3.99/monthNo paid tiersTrack RatingYesYesMusic Library Size900,00015 million
What’s the best free music app?
What Are the Best Free Music Apps for Android and iOS?
- Pandora. Pandora has evolved drastically in its multiple years of streaming to offer more than just customized music playlists. …
- iHeartRadio. …
- Spotify. …
- Amazon Prime Music. …
- YouTube Music. …
- Musi. …
- TuneIn Radio. …
- LiveXLive (formerly Slacker Radio)
What is the number for iHeartRadio?
How do I contact iHeartRadio by phone?
- Studio Line: 1-800-520-1027.
- Business Line: 1-818-559-2252.
- Advertise With Us: 1-844-BUY-RADIO.
How do I contact iHeartMedia?
iHeartRadio and Premiere
- [email protected]
How do I change my iHeartRadio email?
On the Settings page on iHeartRadio.com, you can update your account password, email address (by clicking the pencil icon), subscription, sharing settings, connection to Facebook and Google accounts, genre preferences, and view your billing history if you signed up for iHeartRadio All Access or Plus.
What is iHeartRadio plus?
With iHeartRadio Plus you get unlimited skips, have the ability to play any song on demand, save songs from the radio to your playlist, and instantly replay songs from the Radio! … You can listen offline, get unlimited access to millions of songs, and create unlimited playlists!