How do you remove a Ford radio tool?
The OTC Ford radio removal tool is easy to use just insert tools into the holes on the radio face plate to release the retaining clips, then use them as a handle to pull the radio from the instrument panel.
How do you remove a factory radio?
How to Remove a Factory Car Stereo
- Locate the screws that hold the dash plate in place. Then, use the appropriate screwdriver to remove them by turning them counterclockwise until they come out of the holes. …
- Remove the stereo bolts. …
- Put your hand behind the stereo and grasp the antenna wire. …
- Disconnect the power.
How do I use the din removal tool?
How to Remove a Car Stereo Unit With DIN Tools
- Locate the holes on the front of the stereo. There are two on either side. …
- Insert the DIN tools into the holes, one to each side, until you hear or feel a click, or until the tools cannot be pushed further.
- Spread the tools apart slightly.
How do you remove a double DIN radio without a key?
To remove the radio without radio removal keys involves taking the dash apart until the side of the radio is visible. To remove the restraint brackets you will have to remove the 4 small silver screws that hold them to the radio. These are located on the side of the radio, 2 screws per side.
How do you remove an Alpine car stereo without the key?
Look at each side, where on any other stereo you’d insert the removal keys. Using a flat blade screw driver or something similar, slide these pegs down and give the front of the unit a pull towards you. Do the same on the other side and the unit should come free. From there you’ll be able to slide the unit out.
How do you use a radio key removal?
Simply insert the proper tool and wait for the “notch” feel. Once you feel the notch, apply force away from the radio towards the rear of the vehicle to remove the radio from the dash.