How do you unlock channels on XM Radio?
Navigate to Sirius menu… > (ENTER)> Advanced SIRIUS settings… > (ENTER)> Lock options >(ENTER)> Channel Unlock all channels >(ENTER).
How do I find my XM radio code?
Tune to Channel 0 to find your Radio ID
For XM and SiriusXM radios you will simply need to tune to Ch. 0 to find your Radio ID.
How do I activate my XM Radio for free?
- Call 866-635-8634.
- At the prompt, speak your Radio ID (also called an ESN or SID)
- Say “Yes” to confirm that you are ready to receive your activation signal now.
- Listen to the instructions for receiving your activation signal. If you have any further questions, say “Listener Care” to speak to an agent.
How do I reset my XM radio?
Text the word “Refresh” to 77917 . We’ll send you a text with special link to start the refresh radio process. View a sample of the text message . Once you’re in front of your radio, follow instructions in the text message to complete the signal refresh.
Why am I missing channels on SiriusXM?
If you just subscribed or are missing channels, visit siriusxm.com/refresh to activate and refresh your radio. Click here if you have not yet activated your radio. Stay up-to-date on your account and log in to the Online Account Center to view and pay your bill as well as manage your subscription.
Why can’t I get all the Sirius channels?
Some older Sirius radios cannot receive all channels. They are, therefore, unable to receive the All Access package. To find out if your radio can receive the All Access package, try tuning to one of the channels below: Channel 141 HUR Voices.
How do I know if my car has satellite radio?
How Do I Know If I Have XM Radio on My Vehicle?
- Examine the faceplate of the radio to locate the letters “XM”. Most XM equipped radios are labeled as such. …
- Sit inside the vehicle and either crank it up or turn the key slightly to turn on the vehicle’s radio. …
- Locate one of the following buttons on the faceplate of the radio SAT, BAND or AUX.
How do I set up XM radio in my car?
Just turn your radio on with the antenna facing skyward and tune to channel 184 on a Sirius radio or channel 1 on an XM radio. (If your radio is in your vehicle, please make sure it isn’t in the garage.) Once you’re ready, press the button below and service should be activated within 15 minutes.
Is Sirius Radio Free right now?
Sirius XM Is Completely Free Right Now.
How do I get 3 months free Sirius?
OFFER DETAILS for PREMIER: Activate a new SiriusXM Premier streaming subscription and get your first 3 months free (a $13/mo. value). A credit card is required on this offer. You must cancel during your free months to avoid being charged.
How much is XM radio per year?
Sirius Standard Pricing: $5 / Month
SiriusXM has a few plans but the basic one for your car is $5 per month for 12 months (new subscriptions only). The three tiers are: SiriusXM Select: $5 / month for 12 months for 140+ channels, then goes to $15.99 / month.
How do I troubleshoot my Sirius radio?
Make sure the SiriusXM antenna cable is not bent or broken. Turn your SiriusXM radio off, then on, to reset this message. If using a Dock & Play or Portable Radio, remove the Radio from its docking cradle and then reinstall to attempt to reset this message. The channel you’ve selected is not currently broadcasting.
How do I unsubscribe from Sirius without calling?
Here’s how to cancel their online radio service:
- Log into your account via their website.
- Find the “Manage Your Account” option at the top of the page and click on it.
- Click on “Change Billing Info.”
- Click on “Cancel Service.”