How do you set the clock on a Pioneer car radio?
Here are the steps.
- Turn the stereo off by pressing and holding the “SRC” button.
- Once powered off, press and hold the “Audio” button until the hour in the time starts to flash.
- Use the volume buttons to change the time. …
- Once set to the desired time, press the “Clock” button in the upper-left corner.
How do you set the clock on a car stereo?
Standard AM-FM Radio
- Locate the “Clk” button, which is in between the volume control and the display screen on the front of the radio. Locate the “Seek” and “Tune” buttons to the right of the display screen.
- Press in and hold the “Clk” button until the message “Clock Set” appears in the display screen.
How do you set the clock on a Delphi radio?
- Turn key switch ON.
- Press and hold DSPL/TIME button until hour and minute digits flash and a beep is heard.
- Press DSPL/TIME button again until hour digit flashes.
- To change hour digit, rotate AUDIO dial. …
- Press DSPL/TIME button again until minute digit flashes.
- To change minute digit, rotate AUDIO dial.
How do you program a pioneer radio?
How to Program a Pioneer Radio
- Press “LIST” on the front of your car stereo to display the preset screen.
- Use the Multi-Control (scroll wheel) on the front of your radio to tune into the station you would like to program.
- Press and hold down the number (1-6) on the front of the radio that you would like the station to be saved as.
How do you set the clock on a Jensen Heavy Duty radio?
To set the clock to display the current time, turn the vehicle ignition on and turn the radio on. Enter the system menu and adjust the clock by selecting the “Set Clock” menu item. Press the INFO/ENTER button (16) to view the clock set screen. Press the INFO/ENTER button to move to the next digit.
How do you set the clock on a JVC car stereo?
How to Set the Clock on an Aftermarket JVC Stereo KD-S33
- Push and hold the “Sel” button until the “Settings” menu appears on the JVC stereo’s screen.
- Rotate the “Tune” knob, or pres “Skip Forward” until the screen shows “Clock H.” Press “Sel” to begin setting the clock’s hour.
How do I set the clock on a Pioneer WMA mp3?
Press and hold the SOURCE button until the unit shuts off. Press and hold SOURCE again until the clock appears. *With some models you will press and hold the FUNCTION or AUDIO button instead of the SOURCE button. Press the left or right arrow to select the segment of time you wish to adjust.