How do you set the clock on a Delphi radio?
- Turn key switch ON.
- Press and hold DSPL/TIME button until hour and minute digits flash and a beep is heard.
- Press DSPL/TIME button again until hour digit flashes.
- To change hour digit, rotate AUDIO dial. …
- Press DSPL/TIME button again until minute digit flashes.
- To change minute digit, rotate AUDIO dial.
How do you set the clock on a car stereo?
Standard AM-FM Radio
- Locate the “Clk” button, which is in between the volume control and the display screen on the front of the radio. Locate the “Seek” and “Tune” buttons to the right of the display screen.
- Press in and hold the “Clk” button until the message “Clock Set” appears in the display screen.
How do you program a pioneer radio?
How to Program a Pioneer Radio
- Press “LIST” on the front of your car stereo to display the preset screen.
- Use the Multi-Control (scroll wheel) on the front of your radio to tune into the station you would like to program.
- Press and hold down the number (1-6) on the front of the radio that you would like the station to be saved as.
How do I set the clock on a Pioneer WMA mp3?
Press and hold the SOURCE button until the unit shuts off. Press and hold SOURCE again until the clock appears. *With some models you will press and hold the FUNCTION or AUDIO button instead of the SOURCE button. Press the left or right arrow to select the segment of time you wish to adjust.
How do I pair my Delphi radio?
Use PIN number 0000 to connect to radio.
NOTE: Ensure device being paired is Bluetooth® capable and has been enabled.
- Turn radio ON.
- Press and hold iTitle Menu button (A) until audible beep sounds. …
- Rotate AUDIO knob (E) or press up/down buttons (B and C).
- When HANDS FREE appears on display (F), press OK button (D).