How do I unlock my 2015 Chevy Equinox radio?
Turn your ignition on and press the radio power button. Your radio will display “LOC.” Step 2: Enter the first two digits of the radio unlock code. Press the hour button on the radio to enter the first two numbers of your radio unlock code.
How do you reset the maintenance light on a Chevy Equinox?
How to Reset the Oil Indicator on a Chevrolet Equinox
- Insert the key into the ignition.
- Turn the key to the run position, but do not start the vehicle.
- Press and release the gas pedal three times within three seconds of turning the key.
- Observe as the oil change light begins to flash.
- Turn the key to the lock position once the light has stopped flashing.
How do I reset my car radio?
Remove the faceplate from your car stereo. Press the RESET button on the front panel using a pointed object, such as a ball-point pen.
How can I get the code to unlock my car stereo?
How to Find the Radio Code to Unlock a Car Stereo
- Check Your Owner’s Manual. The best place to locate a radio code is in the owner’s manual of your car. …
- Visit the Manufacturer’s Website. …
- Visit your Local Dealership. …
- Contact a Local Automotive Audio Installation Center.
How do I unlock my car radio without the code?
Without the Unlock Code
Call your car manufacturer directly. Your car manufacturer’s phone number is in your owner’s manual. Ask to be connected to the support department. Tell them you need to reactivate you car stereo and you will be asked for proof of ownership.
How do I unlock my Chevy Equinox radio?
How to Unlock a Chevy Radio
- Start the car and turn on the radio.
- Press down on preset numbers two and three until a three-digit number displays on the radio. …
- Push the AM/FM button and a new three-digit number will display. …
- Call 1-800-537-5140. …
- Enter 106010, and then press *.
What does the wrench light mean on a Chevy Equinox?
The picture of a car with a wrench in it means that there is a fault in the body electrical system. Someone with a good scan tool can read the fault codes which will help determine what is causing the light to come on. If there is a stored fault, you might get lucky and reset the light by disconnecting the battery.
How do you reset the oil change light on a 2011 Equinox?
- Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine). …
- Press the MENU button until vehicle information menu is displayed then scroll through the menu with the down arrow until Remaining Oil Life is selected. …
- Press SET/CLR (check button) to select. …
- Use up or down arrow to select YES to reset.
How do I reset my radio after battery?
How to Reset My Honda Radio After Putting in a New Battery
- Turn the ignition key to the “On” position, but don’t start the engine.
- Turn the radio on by pressing in on the volume control knob. After 10 seconds, turn the radio off. Press and hold the power button for two to five seconds and watch the radio display.
Will disconnecting battery reset radio?
If you have to disconnect the battery in your car, several important systems will lose power. You’ll need to reset the clock, for one thing. You’ll also need to enter the radio code for your audio system when you replace the battery.