How do I cancel my XM radio in my car?
If you wish to cancel for any other reason, please call us at 1-888-539-7474 as we would like to understand and resolve any issue you may have had. Please note your subscription cannot be cancelled online.
How do I remove a radio from my Sirius account?
Tell them the radio ID numbers of the old radios you wish to remove and the radio ID numbers of the new radios that are to take their place under the existing subscription account that you have now. The rep will simply delete your old radio ID’s and add your new radio ID’s in their place.
How do I reset my XM radio in my car?
Text the word “Refresh” to 77917 . We’ll send you a text with special link to start the refresh radio process. View a sample of the text message . Once you’re in front of your radio, follow instructions in the text message to complete the signal refresh.
How do I cancel my XM radio without calling?
Here’s how to cancel their online radio service:
- Log into your account via their website.
- Find the “Manage Your Account” option at the top of the page and click on it.
- Click on “Change Billing Info.”
- Click on “Cancel Service.”
How much is XM Radio monthly?
Sirius Standard Pricing: $5 / Month
SiriusXM has a few plans but the basic one for your car is $5 per month for 12 months (new subscriptions only). The three tiers are: SiriusXM Select: $5 / month for 12 months for 140+ channels, then goes to $15.99 / month.
How do I remove a favorite from Sirius XM?
Navigate to the tab on which you would like to rearrange your Favorites: Channels, Shows, or Episodes. Once on the tab desired, select the Edit button in the top right corner of the screen. To remove a Favorite, select the red Delete icon on a tile.
How do I delete a preset radio station?
Deleting preset broadcast stations
- From the Home menu, select [FM Radio].
- Select the preset number of the frequency you want to delete from preset.
- Press the OPTION/PWR OFF button.
- Select [Delete from Preset].
How can I lower my Sirius bill?
Pay for a full year: One simple way to lower your SiriusXM bill is to pay for 12 months of the subscription upfront. SiriusXM does offer a small discount for the full-year package. This isn’t the rock-bottom price by any means, but it may offer you a small savings.
How do I program my XM radio in my car?
Just turn your radio on with the antenna facing skyward and tune to channel 184 on a Sirius radio or channel 1 on an XM radio. (If your radio is in your vehicle, please make sure it isn’t in the garage.) Once you’re ready, press the button below and service should be activated within 15 minutes.
How do I know if my car has satellite radio?
How Do I Know If I Have XM Radio on My Vehicle?
- Examine the faceplate of the radio to locate the letters “XM”. Most XM equipped radios are labeled as such. …
- Sit inside the vehicle and either crank it up or turn the key slightly to turn on the vehicle’s radio. …
- Locate one of the following buttons on the faceplate of the radio SAT, BAND or AUX.
How do I switch my Sirius to a new car?
- Add your new radio to your existing account.
- Apply any unused credits toward your new subscription after your trial is over.
- Check to see if you’re eligible for a multi-radio discount.
- Let us know about any radios you no longer have so we can remove them from. your account.
Can I transfer my XM subscription to another car?
We can’t transfer a trial subscription from one vehicle to another. … Adding or Transferring Your Subscription Adding a new vehicle to your existing account: To add a new vehicle to your existing SiriusXM service, write down the radio ID or VIN for your new radio, then call Customer Care at 1-866-635-9632…