How do you set the clock on a Pioneer stereo?
Here are the steps.
- Turn the stereo off by pressing and holding the “SRC” button.
- Once powered off, press and hold the “Audio” button until the hour in the time starts to flash.
- Use the volume buttons to change the time. …
- Once set to the desired time, press the “Clock” button in the upper-left corner.
How do you set the clock on a car stereo?
Standard AM-FM Radio
- Locate the “Clk” button, which is in between the volume control and the display screen on the front of the radio. Locate the “Seek” and “Tune” buttons to the right of the display screen.
- Press in and hold the “Clk” button until the message “Clock Set” appears in the display screen.
How do you change the time on a Delphi radio?
- Turn key switch ON.
- Press and hold DSPL/TIME button until hour and minute digits flash and a beep is heard.
- Press DSPL/TIME button again until hour digit flashes.
- To change hour digit, rotate AUDIO dial. …
- Press DSPL/TIME button again until minute digit flashes.
- To change minute digit, rotate AUDIO dial.
How do you program a pioneer radio?
How to Program a Pioneer Radio
- Press “LIST” on the front of your car stereo to display the preset screen.
- Use the Multi-Control (scroll wheel) on the front of your radio to tune into the station you would like to program.
- Press and hold down the number (1-6) on the front of the radio that you would like the station to be saved as.
How do you set the clock on a JVC car stereo?
How to Set the Clock on an Aftermarket JVC Stereo KD-S33
- Push and hold the “Sel” button until the “Settings” menu appears on the JVC stereo’s screen.
- Rotate the “Tune” knob, or pres “Skip Forward” until the screen shows “Clock H.” Press “Sel” to begin setting the clock’s hour.
How do I reset my Delphi radio?
Push and hold the “Volume” button on the right side of the receiver. Press and release the “Mode” button while continuing to hold the “Volume” button to perform a soft reset. The SkyFi3 turns off and on again by itself.