How do I get my show on iHeartRadio?
Go grab your RSS feed URL and begin the three step process to get your show on this important podcast directory.
- Copy your podcast’s RSS feed URL. …
- Go to iHeartRadio’s podcast submission page and fill in your show’s details. …
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
What happened to I Heart Radio?
iHeartMedia filed for bankruptcy on March 15, 2018. They’re the biggest radio broadcaster in the United States, with over 850 radio stations around the country. This video examines the company itself, what lead it to this bankruptcy and what it could mean for the future.
Why does iHeartRadio keep cutting out?
The app stops playing when my phone’s screen turns off
If the app is stopping when your phone’s screen goes dark/turns off/goes to sleep, it is likely an Android level setting which is designed to save battery life. … Select Battery. Find and select iHeartRadio. Disable “Put app to sleep”
Can I listen to iHeartRadio for free?
iHeartRadio is free to download. Aside from your mobile carrier or WiFi provider’s standard data rates, there are no additional charges to listen to your favorite Live Stations or all-music Artist Radio Stations featuring songs from the artist you select and similar music.
Does iHeartRadio play AM stations?
The Best Live, Local Radio Stations
Tune in to thousands of live and local AM and FM radio stations near you and from cities across the globe. Our radio app allows you to listen to top radio stations: breaking news, sports, music, comedy and talk radio shows.
Where should I submit my podcast?
Where to Submit Your Podcast
- Spotify. …
- Apple Podcasts. iTunes is by far the most well-known place to listen to music and podcasts. …
- Acast. Acast is making a name for itself as being the go to marketplace for premium content. …
- Stitcher. Stitcher is one of the most popular platforms to submit your podcast. …
Is iHeartRadio in financial trouble?
Formerly known as Clear Channel, iHeartMedia filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in March 2018 after amassing more than $20 billion in debt following a leveraged buyout a decade earlier. The company owns more than 850 radio stations, the iHeartRadio music-streaming service and a sizable live concert business.
Why does streaming radio keep cutting out?
Close down any other bandwidth-heavy application. Even if you exceed the minimum network requirements, your connection only has so much bandwidth to go around. … Other computer users on the network can also cause your Internet radio stream to buffer too often.
What radio stations does Clear Channel own?
With the Act’s sweeping relaxation of ownership limits, Clear Channel now owns approximately 1225 radio stations in 300 cities and dominates the audience share in 100 of 112 major markets. Its closest competitors — CBS and ABC, media giants in their own right — own only one-fifth as many stations.
How do I keep my music playing when my screen is off?
Top 8 Fixes for Samsung Phone Stops Playing Music When Screen Turns off
- Restart Phone. …
- Turn off Lock Screen Widget. …
- Allow Background Activity. …
- Turn off Battery Optimization. …
- Remove App from Sleeping Apps. …
- Check Data Usage Settings. …
- Uninstall Samsung Switch. …
- Update or Uninstall Music App.
Does i heart radio need Internet connection?
Yes the iHeartRadio app will consume cellular data if you are not connected to Wi-Fi. 31. … No you do not need to have Wi-Fi to listen to iHeartRadio but note that fees from your cellular provider for data usage may apply.
How do I stop iHeartRadio from running in the background?
Exit iHeartRadio App on Android
- Swipe from top to bottom within the iHeartRadio app.
- You should see the iHeartRadio Notification Player in your notifications.
- Tap the “X” that appears in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
What is the best free radio app?
Here are the best radio apps for Android right now.
- myTuner Radio.
- Pandora Radio.
- Radio Online.
Can you listen to the radio without Internet?
You can download radio stations to your Android mobile device to listen without an Internet connection. > Home or Browse stations. > Add to Library. > Music library.