Where is BBC Radio recorded?
Broadcasting House is the headquarters of the BBC, in Portland Place and Langham Place, London. The first radio broadcast from the building was made on 15 March 1932, and the building was officially opened two months later, on 15 May.
How do I get BBC Radio 1?
BBC Sounds app – Find out how to get the BBC Sounds app on your mobile device. FM radio – Radio 1 is between 97-99 FM in the UK. Digital TV – Freeview channel 700; Freesat channel 696; Sky TV (UK) channel 0101; Virgin Media channel 901; TalkTalk TV channel 600; UPC Ireland channel 907.
Where is BBC Radio London based?
BBC London, 2nd floor, Egton Wing, BBC Broadcasting House, Portland Place, London W1A 1AA.
How does BBC Radio 1 target their audience?
The remit of Radio 1 is to entertain and engage a broad range of young listeners with a distinctive mix of contemporary music and speech. Its target audience is 15-29 year olds and it should also provide some programming for younger teenagers.
Who is the BBC owned by?
BBCLogo used since 4 October 1997TypeStatutory corporation with a royal charterOwnerPublic ownedNumber of employees22,401 (2019)Websitewww.bbc.com
What was the first song played on Radio One?
Flowers in the Rain
How do I get BBC radio?
BBC World Service is always available to listen to online, via iPlayer Radio on your computer and mobile phone – simply visit www.bbcworldservice.com on your phone’s internet browser. Please use the iPlayer Radio help pages to find out more or if you are having any problems listening.
How do I get BBC radio on my phone?
- In the Google Play Store, search for “BBC Sounds”
- Once you’ve found the app, select Install and the app should begin to download.
- After you’ve downloaded it, select Open and this will bring you to the app which you can begin to use straight away.
How do I contact BBC today?
- Other. Today Programme, W1 NBH 03C, BBC Broadcasting House, Portland Place, London W1A 1AA. Postal Address.
- Email. [email protected] Email Address.
How can I listen to BBC radio in London?
Listen to BBC Radio London programmes anywhere: 94.9FM.
About Radio London
- On-air call a show: 0800 731 2000 (free for UK landlines/mobiles).
- Travel desk: 0800 731 2000 (free for UK landlines/mobiles).
- Text number: 81333 and start your message with “London”. You will be charged at your standard message rate.
What is the frequency for BBC Radio London?
How do I contact BBC London?
- By email. Email us on [email protected]
- By post. Write to: BBC London News. 2nd Floor Egton Wing. BBC Broadcasting House. Portland Place. London. W1A 1AA.
- Facebook. Find us on Facebook at facebook.com/BBCLondon.
- Twitter. Follow us on Twitter at @BBCLondonNews.
Who is Radio 4s target audience?
The station continues to have a balanced audience in terms of gender (49% male / 51% female). The average age of the Radio 4 listener is 56 years old and skews towards an older audience. Our target audience of 35-54 ABC1 (commonly termed ‘replenishers’) makes up 24% of the audience.
What age group listens to the radio most?
during the breakfast and drive. People aged 15-24 years are more likely to listen during drive time, while people aged 25-39 years and 40-54 years are more likely to listen during breakfast and people aged 55 years and over are more likely to listen in the mid-morning.