What station is the beat on?
What radio station has the best music?
This list includes the top 10 radio stations in the U.S. featuring Top 40 music programming, based on Twitter following.
- WHTZ-FM – New York, New York – 389,369.
- KIIS-FM – Burbank, California – 338,008.
- WKQI-FM – Detroit, Michigan – 194,040.
- WWPW-FM – Atlanta, Georgia – 158,867.
- KMVQ-FM – San Francisco, California – 127, 409.
What are the best talk radio stations?
Top 10 Talk Radio Stations in the U.S.
- KFI-AM – KFI AM 640 – Los Angeles (2)
- WABC-AM – 77 WABC Radio – New York (1)
- WSB-AM – AM 750 – Atlanta (9)
- WGN-AM – Radio 720 WGN – Chicago (3)
- WOR-AM – WOR Radio 710 – New York (1)
- WBZ-AM – WBZ Newsradio 1030 – Boston (7)
- WKXW-FM – New Jersey 101.5 – Philadelphia (4)
- WLS-AM – WLS 890 AM – Chicago (3)
9 мая 2012 г.
What is the best way to listen to radio?
Here are the best radio apps for Android right now.
- myTuner Radio.
- Pandora Radio.
- Radio Online.
What happened to Theo from 92.3 The Beat?
Deep-voiced DJ Theo had a successful radio show on LA’s 92.3 The Beat and the station hit #1 in the ratings multiple times. LA is known for its large Black population and its large Asian population. … Since he lost or gave up his show on 92.3 The Beat, DJ Theo has sunk to complete obscurity.
What is the longest running radio station?
Founded by the National Life and Accident Insurance Company, WSM first signed on October 5, 1925. It is primarily associated with the popularization of country music through its weekly Saturday night program, the Grand Ole Opry, the longest-running radio program in history.
What are the top 10 radio stations?
Top 10 U.S. Radio Stations
- WLTW-FM 106.7 Lite fm – New York – 5,013,600.
- WHTZ-FM Z100 – New York – 4,388,300.
- WKTU-FM 103.5 – New York – 4,136,500.
- KIIS-FM 102.7 – Los Angeles – 4,117,600.
- KBIG-FM 104.3 MYFM – Los Angeles – 4,057,200.
- KOST-FM 103.5 – Los Angeles – 3,661,600.
- WCBS-FM 101.1 – New York – 3,591,800.
What country has the most radio stations?
What radio show has the most listeners?
Popular radio shows in the United StatesProgramFormatWeekly listeners (in millions)The Rush Limbaugh ShowConservative talk15.5The Sean Hannity ShowConservative talk15MarketplaceFinancial news14.8All Things ConsideredNewsmagazine14.7Ещё 16 строк
How can I make my radio show interesting?
Present Great Radio
- Know Your Listener. Understand everything about your audience; why they listen to you, when they listen, what they listen on. …
- Make Your Listener Care. …
- Talk to ONE Person. …
- Be in Charge. …
- Learn The Rules, Then Break Them! …
- Make The Mic Your Mate. …
- Be Yourself.
17 мая 2016 г.
Who is the most popular radio talk show host?
Why is radio so bad?
Instead they play the same two songs over and over. The music on the radio is bad because you are just too god damn edgy. … The ones that you’re listening to play the same songs over and over becasue that’s what makes money, people want to hear those. Just tune in somewhere else to get away from them.
Is AM Radio dying?
AM is dying for a lack of listeners. Only 10 to 20 % of all radio listeners listen to it, and that depends upon the locale. It may be less that 10 % in some places. If stations can’t get listeners, they cannot get the advertising that keeps them alive.