How do I change the time on my GPX clock radio?
How do I set the time?
- Press and hold the Preset/Clock button until the display begins flashing.
- Press the Hour and Minute buttons to adjust the time. The PM indicator will light when the hour is set in the PM.
- Press the Preset/Clock button again to finish, or wait for the display to stop flashing.
How do I change the time on my Sony Mega Bass radio?
The “MEGA BASS” system produces a powerful bass sound. Before setting the alarm, make sure to set the clock (see “Setting the Clock”). 1 Press ALARM for a few seconds. You will hear a beep and the hour will start to flash in the display.
How do I change the time on my Timelink clock?
PRESS SET: YEAR starts flashing. Use number buttons to set year. (So, for Then press the H and M buttons on the bottom of the clock until the time is correct. Set the switch on the bottom of the clock to ALARM.
How do you set the time on a Timex clock?
Set the time on the clock radio.
- Press and hold the TIME button or CLOCK button for more than 2 seconds, until the hour flashes in the display.
- Press the + button or the – button to select date and/or time as required, then press the TIME button or the CLOCK button.
How do you set a digital alarm clock?
How to Change a Digital Alarm Clock
- Press the “Clock” button on your alarm clock and hold it down.
- Push the “Hour” button to change the hour to the current time. Each push of the button typically moves the time forward one hour.
- Push the “Minute” button to change the minutes to the current time. …
- Select AM or PM. …