How do I program my Radio Shack 4 in one remote?
To program the remote, press the device button (TV, VCR, or Cable), then hold down MAGIC button until the red light blinks, while holding down the MAGIC button, enter the three digit code for the device. Codes also work on a Radio Shack/Realistic “Four in One” catalog # 15-1904A.
How do I program my radio shack universal remote?
How Do You Program a Radio Shack Universal Remote?
- Power on the television or the other device you want to use.
- Press down the button you want to program (such as TV, cable or VCR).
- Push and hold the “Setup” button until the LED light on the front of the remote flashes twice.
- Push “9,” “9” and “1.”
How do I program my Radio Shack 3 in one remote?
Programming With The Code Search Function
- Turn on the device you wish to operate with your RadioShack 3-in-one remote control.
- Hold the “Setup” button until the indicator light illuminates. …
- Press the “Channel Up” button repeatedly if you are programming the remote control to work with a television or cable box.
Can any remote be a universal remote?
A Universal TV remote will work with any device model for almost all manufacturers and may be compatible with multiple devices.
How do you program a Radio Shack 15 302 universal remote?
On your universal remote, press and hold SET, then press and hold a device key (TV, STB, VCR/DVD). Continue to hold down both keys for more than 3 seconds. The device key flashes and the universal remote starts searching. Release both buttons.
How do I program my Philips universal remote to my Sony DVD player?
programming the remote:
- Turn on the device you are programming the remote for (TV, VCR, etc).
- Press and release the ‘Function Key’ (TV, CABLE, VCR or AUX).
- Press and hold the ‘Setup’ until the function key blinks twice.
- Enter the 4-digit code for the desired device.
How do I make my universal remote control my TV?
How to Connect a Remote to a TV
- Hold down the program button on the remote control for 3 seconds. This button mighty be displayed on the remote as “PRG.” When you have done this, the LED light on the remote control will turn on. …
- Press the “TV” button on the remote control to let the remote know it will be syncing with a TV.
Can you use any remote on any TV?
Can universal remotes work on all TVs? Most of the time, yes. But it’ll depend on the make and model of your remote and your TV. On the whole, your universal remote should work with all TVs made in the past ten years or so.