Can I use SiriusXM streaming in my car?
The ability to enjoy SiriusXM anywhere you go. Listen in your car, plus you can listen on the app, online and at home on smart speakers, streaming media players and other connected devices.
How do I connect my Sirius radio to my car without aux?
How to Connect Satellite Radio to a Car With No AUX
- Buy an FM transmitter. …
- Plug your FM transmitter into your satellite radio receiver. …
- Tune your car stereo’s FM radio to a station that is free from broadcasts. …
- Tune your FM transmitter to the same radio station currently programmed into your car stereo.
How much does it cost to add a radio to SiriusXM?
Multi-subscription discounts start at a base price of $10.99 per month if you have an active, full-price plan already on your account.
Can you use Sirius Radio on more than one car?
Your other vehicle may already be equipped with satellite radio–in which case you just need to turn it on. You can even add that radio to your existing account (and receive a multi-subscription discount!).
Can you negotiate SiriusXM price?
You can negotiate the price of your satellite radio service. You are not the only person that isn’t willing to spend $15 a month on the service. And guess what, SiriusXM would rather have you pay something per month than nothing.
How do I know if my car has satellite radio?
How Do I Know If I Have XM Radio on My Vehicle?
- Examine the faceplate of the radio to locate the letters “XM”. Most XM equipped radios are labeled as such. …
- Sit inside the vehicle and either crank it up or turn the key slightly to turn on the vehicle’s radio. …
- Locate one of the following buttons on the faceplate of the radio SAT, BAND or AUX.
How do I connect Sirius to my car Bluetooth?
To pair the car audio and your phone, see the following procedure:
- Make sure Bluetooth is activated on the device you wish to pair with the car audio.
- Select the Bluetooth source (Phone).
- Go to Bluetooth Menu.
- In the Bluetooth settings menu, press Pairing.
Do I need a special antenna for Sirius radio?
In order to receive satellite radio, you need a special antenna. Your standard car radio antenna won’t cut it because, unlike FM radio and HD radio, satellite radio and FM radio aren’t broadcast on the same frequency bands.
What can I use if my car doesn’t have an AUX input?
If your car or radio doesn’t have an auxiliary input, you’ll be better off with an FM transmitter. Effectively, the FM transmitter of today is a Bluetooth receiver, but instead of sending the audio to the stereo via an auxiliary cable, it broadcasts it over an open FM radio frequency.
How do I add a vehicle to my Sirius account?
What if I want SiriusXM in more than one vehicle?
- Click here to register your online account if you are new to SiriusXM. (Click here if you are on a mobile device.)
- Once you are subscribed, just log into the Online Account Center, click Add Subscription, then click I have a radio I want to add to my account.
Is it worth getting Sirius radio?
Is it worth it? I would say yes. It’s FAR better than commercial radio, as Sirius has many stations and an incredible variety of music, news, sports, and comedy. And when I occasionally have to drive long distances, I love that I have a clear signal and can listen to rhe same station for hours as I cross state lines.
Can you get a lifetime subscription to Sirius Radio?
Read more about Lifetime Plans in our Customer Agreement. Please note that Lifetime subscriptions are no longer being offered to new subscribers. *There is a $75 fee for each permitted transfer. Each of the fees which you may be charged will be subject to applicable taxes.
What is the best SiriusXM deal?
Sirius Standard Pricing: $5 / Month. The Absolute Best Deal: 6 Months for $25.
Sirius Standard Pricing: $5 / Month
- SiriusXM Select: $5 / month for 12 months for 140+ channels, then goes to $15.99 / month.
- Premier Streaming: This one isn’t for your car, it’s streaming to your computer or phone.
Does Sirius have a family plan?
Yes! Our Family Discount starts at a base price of $11.99 per month if you have an active, full-price plan already on your account. … Log into the Online Account Center to determine if you are eligible for a Family Discount, or click here to chat with a Listener Care agent who can assist you.