How do you get a show on Sirius XM?
XM accepts brief e-mail pitches at [email protected], and Sirius suggests sending your show idea to the programming department by U.S. mail. For celebrities and no-names alike, however, it’s much easier to get a satellite radio show than to land a spot on terrestrial radio.
What FM station do I use for Sirius radio?
FM channel 88.1
Can you get Sirius radio for free?
SiriusXM. For free. Yep. Get every channel available on your radio, including every premium channel, plus stream online and on the app.
How do I know if my car has satellite radio?
How Do I Know If I Have XM Radio on My Vehicle?
- Examine the faceplate of the radio to locate the letters “XM”. Most XM equipped radios are labeled as such. …
- Sit inside the vehicle and either crank it up or turn the key slightly to turn on the vehicle’s radio. …
- Locate one of the following buttons on the faceplate of the radio SAT, BAND or AUX.
How do I set my satellite radio?
Just turn your radio on with the antenna facing skyward and tune to channel 184 on a Sirius radio or channel 1 on an XM radio. (If your radio is in your vehicle, please make sure it isn’t in the garage.) Once you’re ready, press the button below and service should be activated within 15 minutes.
Can you negotiate SiriusXM price?
You can negotiate the price of your satellite radio service. You are not the only person that isn’t willing to spend $15 a month on the service. And guess what, SiriusXM would rather have you pay something per month than nothing.
Can I have Sirius XM in 2 cars?
Once you switch from a trial into a paying subscription, you can combine multiple radios into one account and you may be eligible for a discount on the additional radios.
How much is Sirius XM per month?
Sirius Standard Pricing: $5 / Month
SiriusXM has a few plans but the basic one for your car is $5 per month for 12 months (new subscriptions only). The three tiers are: SiriusXM Select: $5 / month for 12 months for 140+ channels, then goes to $15.99 / month.
What station do I use for FM transmitter?
FM transmitters work like tiny radios, broadcasting audio from your iPhone or mobile music player over a standard FM frequency that you tune in on your car stereo. Set the transmitter to broadcast on 89.9 FM, tune your radio to that frequency, and you should hear your music.
How can I improve the sound quality of my XM radio?
To adjust the audio streaming quality:
- Select the Settings section on the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the Application Settings button.
- Select the Audio streaming quality button.
- On the Audio Streaming Quality page you can adjust the audio streaming quality between Normal, High and Maximum.
How do I connect my Sirius radio to my car without aux?
How to Connect Satellite Radio to a Car With No AUX
- Buy an FM transmitter. …
- Plug your FM transmitter into your satellite radio receiver. …
- Tune your car stereo’s FM radio to a station that is free from broadcasts. …
- Tune your FM transmitter to the same radio station currently programmed into your car stereo.
Is XM free right now 2020?
Sirius XM is helping stave off your boredom by providing free access to its programming through May 15, 2020. … “With so many people asked to stay at home, we are making our full streaming lineup of music, entertainment, news, and information easily accessible to everyone,” said Jim Meyer, SiriusXM CEO.
Is there a difference between Sirius and XM?
Without getting too technical, there are 3 platforms (Sirius, XM and SiriusXM). Radios labeled as Sirius radios can only receive Sirius packages. XM radios can only receive XM packages. … Click here to see which type of radio you have in your vehicle.