Can you install Sirius radio in a car?
Yes. SiriusXM is available in most new and many pre-owned vehicles. If you are already a subscriber, log into the Online Account Center, click the blue Add Subscription button, then click I have a radio I want to add to my account. …
How much does it cost to add a radio to SiriusXM?
Multi-subscription discounts start at a base price of $10.99 per month if you have an active, full-price plan already on your account.
How do I add a radio to my Sirius account?
What if I want SiriusXM in more than one vehicle?
- Click here to register your online account if you are new to SiriusXM. (Click here if you are on a mobile device.)
- Once you are subscribed, just log into the Online Account Center, click Add Subscription, then click I have a radio I want to add to my account.
Why is my Sirius radio not working in my car?
Make sure the SiriusXM antenna cable is firmly and securely plugged into the cradle. Make sure the SiriusXM antenna cable is not bent or broken. Turn your SiriusXM radio off, then on, to reset this message. … This message may also display when you are trying to tune to a channel that is unavailable or blocked.
How do I know if my car has satellite radio?
How Do I Know If I Have XM Radio on My Vehicle?
- Examine the faceplate of the radio to locate the letters “XM”. Most XM equipped radios are labeled as such. …
- Sit inside the vehicle and either crank it up or turn the key slightly to turn on the vehicle’s radio. …
- Locate one of the following buttons on the faceplate of the radio SAT, BAND or AUX.
How do I connect Sirius to my car Bluetooth?
To pair the car audio and your phone, see the following procedure:
- Make sure Bluetooth is activated on the device you wish to pair with the car audio.
- Select the Bluetooth source (Phone).
- Go to Bluetooth Menu.
- In the Bluetooth settings menu, press Pairing.
Can you negotiate SiriusXM price?
You can negotiate the price of your satellite radio service. You are not the only person that isn’t willing to spend $15 a month on the service. And guess what, SiriusXM would rather have you pay something per month than nothing.
Can I use my Sirius subscription in two cars?
If your other vehicle doesn’t already have a SiriusXM radio installed, you can simply purchase another radio. … We offer a portable option as well as Dock & Play radios that easily move from car-to-car and car-to-home.
Can you get a lifetime subscription to Sirius Radio?
Read more about Lifetime Plans in our Customer Agreement. Please note that Lifetime subscriptions are no longer being offered to new subscribers. *There is a $75 fee for each permitted transfer. Each of the fees which you may be charged will be subject to applicable taxes.
What is the best SiriusXM deal?
Sirius Standard Pricing: $5 / Month. The Absolute Best Deal: 6 Months for $25.
Sirius Standard Pricing: $5 / Month
- SiriusXM Select: $5 / month for 12 months for 140+ channels, then goes to $15.99 / month.
- Premier Streaming: This one isn’t for your car, it’s streaming to your computer or phone.
How do I find my radio ID for Sirius?
Press the MENU button on your radio and select the Sirius menu. Go to Advanced settings and the Radio ID will display.
How do I add another vehicle to my Sirius account?
- Add your new radio to your existing account.
- Apply any unused credits toward your new subscription after your trial is over.
- Check to see if you’re eligible for a multi-radio discount.
- Let us know about any radios you no longer have so we can remove them from. your account.
How do I reset my SiriusXM radio in my car?
Text the word “Refresh” to 77917 . We’ll send you a text with special link to start the refresh radio process. View a sample of the text message . Once you’re in front of your radio, follow instructions in the text message to complete the signal refresh.
Why is my Sirius Radio cutting in and out?
There may be a break, weak point, or loose connection in the wiring between the SiriusXM antenna and the tuner. Or there could be the same issues in the wiring between the tuner and your stereo. This can affect the sound quality and it may cause the radio to cut out often.