How do I get better rates on Sirius?
Ever. SiriusXM is a prime case where negotiating your subscription rate will always save you money. All you have to do is call in, threaten to cancel, and wait until they offer you their comeback offer. The Best Deal: Here are the Cliff Notes to this post – to get the best deal, you have to call and threaten to cancel.
How do I troubleshoot my Sirius radio?
Make sure all of the cables between your SiriusXM radio and your stereo system are connected firmly and securely. Make sure the FM mode in the SiriusXM Radio is turned Off. Make sure host radio is on auxiliary input mode. Check to make sure all cables are connected firmly and securely.
How do I reactivate my Sirius radio?
- Call 866-635-8634.
- At the prompt, speak your Radio ID (also called an ESN or SID)
- Say “Yes” to confirm that you are ready to receive your activation signal now.
- Listen to the instructions for receiving your activation signal. If you have any further questions, say “Listener Care” to speak to an agent.
How can I lower my Sirius bill?
Pay for a full year: One simple way to lower your SiriusXM bill is to pay for 12 months of the subscription upfront. SiriusXM does offer a small discount for the full-year package. This isn’t the rock-bottom price by any means, but it may offer you a small savings.
How can I lower my Sirius rate?
SiriusXM, like many companies, will often lower its price when a customer declines its latest offer, maybe because they don’t listen to the service that often. Call 1-877-597-7234 and ask for the service retention dept. In the past, deals start out for about $99 for 12 months plus taxes and fees.
Why did my radio stop working?
Blown Fuse: One of the most common reasons for a car radio to stop working is a blown fuse. If the radio itself will not turn on, chances are good that there’s one or more blown fuses causing the problem. … A damaged antenna means that your radio isn’t able to receive signal from stations.
Why is my radio cutting in and out?
The problem is often in the speaker wiring. A break or crimp in the speaker wiring, often where it passes into a door, can cause the sound to cut off entirely. The problem could also be a bad amplifier or bad wiring to the amplifier. If everything else checks out, the head unit itself may have failed.
How do I get to channel 0 on my radio?
While in Satellite Radio mode:
- Tune to channel 0.
- Simultaneously press and hold the AUX and Preset 1 buttons.
- Simultaneously press and hold the Sirius and Preset 1 buttons.
- Select MENU and then use to touch screen to select SYSTEM INFO.
How can I get Sirius XM for free?
Anyone who is not already a SiriusXM subscriber can download the SiriusXM app or go to SiriusXM.com/streamfree, and start listening free of charge, with no credit card or commitment required.
Why can’t I get all Sirius channels in my car?
Some older Sirius radios cannot receive all channels. They are, therefore, unable to receive the All Access package. To find out if your radio can receive the All Access package, try tuning to one of the channels below: Channel 141 HUR Voices.
How do I know if my car has satellite radio?
How Do I Know If I Have XM Radio on My Vehicle?
- Examine the faceplate of the radio to locate the letters “XM”. Most XM equipped radios are labeled as such. …
- Sit inside the vehicle and either crank it up or turn the key slightly to turn on the vehicle’s radio. …
- Locate one of the following buttons on the faceplate of the radio SAT, BAND or AUX.
What is the difference between Sirius and SiriusXM?
Radios labeled as Sirius radios can only receive Sirius packages. XM radios can only receive XM packages. SiriusXM radios can only receive SiriusXM packages. Click here to see which type of radio you have in your vehicle.
How do I unsubscribe from Sirius without calling?
Here’s how to cancel their online radio service:
- Log into your account via their website.
- Find the “Manage Your Account” option at the top of the page and click on it.
- Click on “Change Billing Info.”
- Click on “Cancel Service.”