How much is an old Radio Flyer wagon worth?
Value varies from under $20 to several hundred dollars, but many pre-1970s models in fair condition sell for about $30 to $75. Consider some of these models: A vintage classic red Radio Flyer with some rust and peeling paint recently sold for $75 on eBay.
What do you do with old Radio Flyer wagons?
16 Simple Ideas for Upcycled Red Wagon Projects
- Upcycled Radio Flyer Coffee Table. Imagine how cute this would look in front of a sofa! …
- Upcycled Toy Wagon Bar Cart. …
- Upcycled Red Wagon Summer Drink Cart. …
- Upcycled Radio Flyer Chandelier. …
- Upcycled Red Wagon Bench. …
- DIY Red Wagon Bookshelf. …
- DIY Red Wagon Pet Bed. …
- Upcycled Radio Flyer Vintage Side Table.
Do they still make Radio Flyer wagons?
The world’s biggest wagon was made by Chicago-based Radio Flyer Inc. to mark its 80th anniversary. … We’re still a Chicago brand,” he said. Radio Flyer’s tricycles, scooters and most of its other products are already made in China. A Wisconsin company makes its plastic wagons and will continue to do so.
Which Radio Flyer wagon is best?
The Best Wagon For Kids
- Radio Flyer Classic Walker Wagon. …
- Mac Sports Collapsible Outdoor Utility Wagon with Folding Table. …
- Radio Flyer All-Terrain Pathfinder Wagon. …
- Little Tikes Lil’ Wagon. …
- Radio Flyer 3-In-1 EZ Folding Wagon with Canopy for kids. …
- Little Tikes Deluxe Ride and Relax Wagon For Kids.
Why is the wagon called Radio Flyer?
The new Radio Flyer wagons were named as a tribute to two famous men of the day: Marconi and Lindbergh. Italian inventor and engineer Guglielmo Marconi developed, demonstrated, and marketed the first successful long-distance wireless telegraph and in 1901 broadcast the first transatlantic radio signal.
What can I do with old wagons?
16 Magnificent Ways to Use Old Wagon Wheels In Your Garden
- Christmas Wagon Wheel. Source.
- Handmade Wagon Wheel Chandelier. Source.
- Wagon Wheel Garden Decor. Source.
- Rustic Bridal Shower Welcome Wheel. Source.
- Wagon Wheel Bench. Source.
- Wagon Wheel Gate. Source.
- Wagon Wheel Fence. Source.
- Wagon Wheel Trellis. Source.
What year was the Radio Flyer 90 wagon made?
In 1992, the silver screen celebrated the limitless qualities of a Little Red Wagon, “powered by the imagination.” The feature film, bearing the Radio Flyer name, depicted one of the many ways this simple toy has become extraordinary to children everywhere.
Does Radio Flyer wagon work on beach?
The Radio Flyer Build-A-Wagon line allows YOU to create your family’s best beach wagon. Start with a plastic, all-wood, or steel & wood base, then add air tires to ensure smooth riding across the sand. … It’s the ultimate beach mobile!
How do you remove the end cap on axle?
Insert a flat-head screwdriver in the notch and pry the end cap off the wheel and axle. Grasp the sides of the end cap with a pair of pliers if you do not find a notch or the end cap is a button-type cap. Twist the end cap left to right with the pliers while pulling it away from the axle.
Did Bobby exist in Radio Flyer?
Bobby really died after a particularly intense beating from The King. (Though some think he died when he plummeted to his death in the Radio Flyer, but the beating makes more sense to me) When elder Mikey is telling this story to his children, they question his ending.
Why are wagons red?
Other times I say, “It’s because kids love the color red because it is synonymous with excitement and speed — think fire engines, sirens, and race cars.” … That’s why Radio Flyer wagons are red.