How do I add Sirius radio to my car?
You can buy SiriusXM equpiment at most major electronics retailers. Already have a radio? Click here for Installation Help. If you are already a subscriber, log into your Account, click the blue Add Subscription button, then click I have a radio I want to add to my account.
How do I connect my Sirius radio to my car without aux?
How to Connect Satellite Radio to a Car With No AUX
- Buy an FM transmitter. …
- Plug your FM transmitter into your satellite radio receiver. …
- Tune your car stereo’s FM radio to a station that is free from broadcasts. …
- Tune your FM transmitter to the same radio station currently programmed into your car stereo.
How do I add a radio to my Sirius account?
What if I want SiriusXM in more than one vehicle?
- Click here to register your online account if you are new to SiriusXM. (Click here if you are on a mobile device.)
- Once you are subscribed, just log into the Online Account Center, click Add Subscription, then click I have a radio I want to add to my account.
Can I put my Sirius antenna inside my car?
If you add satellite radio to your car, you’ll need to install a special antenna to receive a satellite signal. … First, get the antenna cable inside the car, and second, route it to the front under carpet or trim panels. With most sedans, it makes sense to mount the antenna on the roof in front of the rear window.
How do I know if my car has satellite radio?
How Do I Know If I Have XM Radio on My Vehicle?
- Examine the faceplate of the radio to locate the letters “XM”. Most XM equipped radios are labeled as such. …
- Sit inside the vehicle and either crank it up or turn the key slightly to turn on the vehicle’s radio. …
- Locate one of the following buttons on the faceplate of the radio SAT, BAND or AUX.
Do I need a special antenna for Sirius radio?
In order to receive satellite radio, you need a special antenna. Your standard car radio antenna won’t cut it because, unlike FM radio and HD radio, satellite radio and FM radio aren’t broadcast on the same frequency bands.
What can I use if my car doesn’t have an AUX input?
If your car or radio doesn’t have an auxiliary input, you’ll be better off with an FM transmitter. Effectively, the FM transmitter of today is a Bluetooth receiver, but instead of sending the audio to the stereo via an auxiliary cable, it broadcasts it over an open FM radio frequency.
How do I install an AUX input in my car?
How to Install an Auxiliary Jack in a Car
- Assess your car stereo to determine what removal method will be needed. …
- Take down the stereo’s model number. …
- Apply your car’s parking brake and pop the hood. …
- Remove the trim and any screws securing your radio to the dash or insert the two DIN tools into the four holes as the front of the stereo.
How do I connect Sirius to my car Bluetooth?
To pair the car audio and your phone, see the following procedure:
- Make sure Bluetooth is activated on the device you wish to pair with the car audio.
- Select the Bluetooth source (Phone).
- Go to Bluetooth Menu.
- In the Bluetooth settings menu, press Pairing.
How much does it cost to add a radio to SiriusXM?
Multi-subscription discounts start at a base price of $10.99 per month if you have an active, full-price plan already on your account.
Can I use my Sirius subscription in two cars?
If your other vehicle doesn’t already have a SiriusXM radio installed, you can simply purchase another radio. … We offer a portable option as well as Dock & Play radios that easily move from car-to-car and car-to-home.
What is the best SiriusXM deal?
Sirius Standard Pricing: $5 / Month. The Absolute Best Deal: 6 Months for $25.
Sirius Standard Pricing: $5 / Month
- SiriusXM Select: $5 / month for 12 months for 140+ channels, then goes to $15.99 / month.
- Premier Streaming: This one isn’t for your car, it’s streaming to your computer or phone.
Is Sirius XM antenna waterproof?
Yes, a 50 foot antenna for outdoor use can be purchased (part# XMEXT50)…but beware…it’s not really “waterproof”. … The outdoor antenna connects with RG-6 coaxial cabling which is not included. You can pick this up though at most electronics stores. To order the outdoor antenna, you can also visit www.siriusxm.ca.