How do I delete stations on Apple radio?
How do I remove / delete stations from iTunes Radio on iOS?
- Open the Music app and navigate to Radio.
- Tap Edit next to My Stations.
- After the list of My Stations appears, swipe left on the station you wish to delete.
- Tap the red Delete button to remove the station.
- After you’ve finished deleting stations, tap Done in the upper right corner.
How do I get rid of unwanted songs on iTunes?
Or on your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone, press and hold the item that you want to delete. Tap or click Remove. From the menu that appears, choose Remove or Remove Download. Or choose “Delete from Library” to remove the item from all devices that you use with Apple Music.
How do I change the radio station on Apple music?
Question: Q: Edit Radio Stations
- Hold your pointer over the song’s name at the top of iTunes, then click .
- Choose “Add to Library” or “Add to Playlist.” You can add the song to an existing playlist or create a new one.
31 мая 2018 г.
How do I play my radio station on Apple music?
How to Create Your Own Radio Station in Apple Music
- Launch the Music app.
- Find a song you like, then press and hold on it in the list. …
- Select Create Station from the action menu that pops up.
- A new station based on your song selection will begin playing.
How do you clear your history on Apple music?
Feel free to remove a song from your listening history by swiping it to the left, then tap the hidden option Remove. You will feel a little haptic feedback when you scroll past the History heading. Tap Clear to delete your whole Apple Music listening history from this device at any time.
How do I delete my entire iTunes library and start over?
Click “Edit,” and then click “Delete.” Alternately, press “Option-Delete.” A dialog box will appear, asking you to confirm that you want to remove the audio files from your iTunes library.
How do I clean up my iTunes library?
How to clean up and organize your iTunes library
- Remove iTunes Duplicates.
- Download missing artwork.
- Remove missing songs with exclamation points.
- Add music from your computer to your iTunes library.
- Fix nameless and incorrectly labelled songs.
- Back up your library.
How do I permanently delete songs from my iPhone in iTunes?
Just follow these steps:
- Go to Settings -> General -> Storage & iCloud Usage.
- Tap Manage Storage and wait till you get a list of your iPhone apps. …
- Choose Music, then click Edit at the top right corner and All Songs in case you really want to get rid of all your music.
- And finally tap the Delete button.
How do I customize Apple music?
Customize your library
By clicking the “Edit” button in the upper right-hand corner, you can alter what tabs appear in your library. If you listen to a lot of classical music, for example, you can add a “Composers” tab to keep your music organized. If you prefer to sort your music by genre, there’s a tab for that too.
What radio stations are on Apple music?
Listen to live radio on Apple Music
If you subscribe to Apple Music, you can tune in to three live radio stations — Apple Music 1, Apple Music Hits, and Apple Music Country. * Each station features shows hosted by the most respected names in music. And you can listen to these shows live and on-demand.
How can I listen to radio on my iPhone for free?
It’s easy to listen to radio on your iPhone by downloading apps like iHeart Radio or TuneIn, as well as specific apps for radio stations like NPR One or Sirius XM. You can also listen to Beats 1, a free radio station on Apple Music, or radio shows broadcasted as podcasts on your iPhone.
Can I listen to radio on my iPhone?
You can play thousands of broadcast radio stations on iPhone. Choose a station in the Radio tab: Tap Radio, swipe up, then choose a station below the Broadcast Radio heading. …
How do you find out who you listen to the most on Apple music?
Get insights about the artists and albums you listen to the most. Scroll down to see how many artists you listened to so far this year, and the hours you spent listening to them. You can also see the top 10 albums you listened to so far, with play counts for each album.