How do I connect my Sirius radio to Bluetooth?
(Tap Home , tap , tap Connect , and tap Bluetooth On/Off to turn it on.) The Bluetooth Indicator Light on the right side of the dock will blink rapidly 3 times and then remain on indicating that your Lynx is now connected. You should now hear the SiriusXM audio playing through the Home Dock.
How do I reset my XM radio in my car?
Text the word “Refresh” to 77917 . We’ll send you a text with special link to start the refresh radio process. View a sample of the text message . Once you’re in front of your radio, follow instructions in the text message to complete the signal refresh.
How do I get Sirius radio at home?
SiriusXM is available on:
- Connected devices and speakers like Amazon Alexa, Sonos and Bose.
- Streaming media players including Roku, Amazon Fire TV and Apple TV.
- Smart TVs from Sony, Samsung, and LG.
- Gaming consoles including PlayStation and Xbox.
- Home audio systems from Denon, Yamaha, DTS Play-Fi.
Does SiriusXM work with Bluetooth?
Bluetooth and SiriusXM Finally Meet. … SiriusXM™ Radio has manufactured a vehicle cradle with built-in Bluetooth capability. This changes the game for Satellite Radio and brings them fully into the wireless marketplace.
How do I connect my Sirius radio to my car without aux?
How to Connect Satellite Radio to a Car With No AUX
- Buy an FM transmitter. …
- Plug your FM transmitter into your satellite radio receiver. …
- Tune your car stereo’s FM radio to a station that is free from broadcasts. …
- Tune your FM transmitter to the same radio station currently programmed into your car stereo.
How do I know if my car has satellite radio?
How Do I Know If I Have XM Radio on My Vehicle?
- Examine the faceplate of the radio to locate the letters “XM”. Most XM equipped radios are labeled as such. …
- Sit inside the vehicle and either crank it up or turn the key slightly to turn on the vehicle’s radio. …
- Locate one of the following buttons on the faceplate of the radio SAT, BAND or AUX.
How do I get to channel 0 on my radio?
While in Satellite Radio mode:
- Tune to channel 0.
- Simultaneously press and hold the AUX and Preset 1 buttons.
- Simultaneously press and hold the Sirius and Preset 1 buttons.
- Select MENU and then use to touch screen to select SYSTEM INFO.
How do I find my radio ID number?
If you’re near a computer or mobile device but not near your radio, you can log into the “My Account” section of our website to find your Radio ID under the Active Radios/Subscriptions in the My Subscriptions tab. If you need further assistance, please Chat with an agent who will help you find your ESN/Radio ID.
Can I use my Sirius subscription in two cars?
If your other vehicle doesn’t already have a SiriusXM radio installed, you can simply purchase another radio. … We offer a portable option as well as Dock & Play radios that easily move from car-to-car and car-to-home.
How do I set up satellite radio in my car?
3 Ways To Hook Up A SiriusXM Satellite Radio In Your Car
- Install A Stand-Alone Satellite Radio. There are a few aftermarket stand-alone satellite radios available. …
- Connect A Satellite Radio Receiver Unit Via An AUX Input. Most newer factory stereos have an auxiliary input. …
- Install A VAIS Satellite Radio Adapter Kit.
How do I get free XM radio?
Anyone who is not already a SiriusXM subscriber can download the SiriusXM app or go to SiriusXM.com/streamfree, and start listening free of charge, with no credit card or commitment required.
How do I get Sirius on my phone?
To subscribe to SiriusXM Internet Radio and continue listening after your free trial expires, visit sirius.com/mobile and click the “Subscription Options” button to choose the plan that’s right for you. You can also call Listener Care at 1-866-635-2349 to add Internet Radio to your existing satellite account.
Can I use my Sirius subscription on my phone?
With streaming SiriusXM, you can listen just about anywhere, on a Mac or PC, many Android devices, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and more. If your trial subscription is to our popular All Access package, your subscription already includes streaming.