How can I play music in my car without an aux?
FM Transmitter — Under $20
An FM transmitter plugs into your cigarette lighter socket and connects to your device via an aux cord or Bluetooth. The transmitter broadcasts what’s playing from your phone over a short FM frequency to which you tune your car’s radio and receive.
How can I play my iPhone through my car stereo with aux?
- Locate the auxiliary input jack for your car’s stereo system. …
- Connect one end of the auxiliary cable to the stereo auxiliary input jack.
- Connect the other end of the auxiliary cable to the headphone jack on your iPhone.
- Turn on your car stereo and select the “Aux” mode.
- Start the music on your iPhone.
How can I connect my phone to the radio without aux?
The General Option: FM Radio Transmitter
A very simple way to play music from your Android or iPhone to the stereo o your car is to utilize an FM Bluetooth Adapter. You can use this tip on all types of cars including an old car model that lacks an Aux-In port.
How do I connect Bluetooth to my car without aux?
If your car or radio doesn’t have an auxiliary input, you’ll be better off with an FM transmitter. Effectively, the FM transmitter of today is a Bluetooth receiver, but instead of sending the audio to the stereo via an auxiliary cable, it broadcasts it over an open FM radio frequency.
How can I connect my iPhone to car stereo?
Plug one end of your iPhone’s data or lightning cable to the port at the bottom of your iPhone. Take the other end of the cable and plug it to the USB port on the car stereo. Set your car stereo to iPhone/USB mode. Press the menu button on your car stereo and set it to USB or iPhone mode.
Can I connect my iPhone to my car radio?
Newer and higher-end stereos include Bluetooth capabilities, making it easy to connect your iPhone 6 to your car stereo. Simply enable Bluetooth on your iPhone 6 (Settings > Bluetooth) and then select your car stereo from the list of devices.
How do I connect my phone to my stereo aux?
Plug the 3.5 mm end into the headphone jack on the Android. Turn the stereo off and plug the RCA ends into the red and white audio input jacks on your stereo receiver. Your receiver setup may vary, but the Aux input is usually reserved for connections such as this.
How do I bluetooth my phone to my car radio?
How to connect an Android phone to your car with Bluetooth
- Step 1: Initiate paring on your car’s stereo. Start the Bluetooth pairing process on your car’s stereo. …
- Step 2: Head into your phone’s setup menu. …
- Step 3: Select Bluetooth Settings submenu. …
- Step 4: Select your stereo. …
- Step 5: Enter PIN. …
- Step 6: Enjoy your music.
How do I connect my Sirius radio to my car without aux?
How to Connect Satellite Radio to a Car With No AUX
- Buy an FM transmitter. …
- Plug your FM transmitter into your satellite radio receiver. …
- Tune your car stereo’s FM radio to a station that is free from broadcasts. …
- Tune your FM transmitter to the same radio station currently programmed into your car stereo.