How can I cancel my subscriptions?
Cancel a subscription on the Google Play app
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store .
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu. Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
How much is a Slacker Radio subscription?
The Basic plan is a good introduction to the service, but serious music fans should sign up for the $3.99 per month Slacker Radio Plus. This mid-level tier lets you enjoy commercial-free music, unlimited song skips, and offline listening.
Does Verizon charge for Slacker Radio?
Beginning today, Slacker® Radio offers Verizon Wireless customers a one-stop customizable mobile music shop with Slacker Radio Tones, a first-of-its-kind subscription service for Ringtones and Ringback Tones. … Slacker Radio Tones is available now for all Verizon customers for $2.00 per month.
How do I unsubscribe from my music app?
You’ll be charged at the start of each billing cycle until you cancel your subscription.
On an Android device
- Open the Google Play Music app .
- Tap the Menu icon. > Settings > Cancel subscription.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish canceling your subscription.
How do I permanently delete subscriptions on iPhone?
- Open the App Store app on iPhone or iPad.
- Tap your profile icon in the top right corner.
- Tap on your name, then swipe down and tap on Subscriptions.
- You’ll now see all the Active and Expired subscriptions tied to your Apple ID.
- Tap on one to cancel, change options, or see more information.
How do I cancel subscriptions on iPhone?
How to see or cancel subscriptions on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions. (If you don’t see “Subscriptions,” tap “iTunes & App Store” instead. …
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage. Don’t see the subscription that you’re looking for?
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
Does LiveXLive cost money?
LiveXLive offers three listening plans for music fans. With Basic, you get 128Kbps audio and the ability to skip a maximum of six songs per hour. … The $9.99 per month Premium builds upon the Plus tier by letting you cache albums and playlists for offline listening, and play songs and albums on demand.
How much does iHeartRadio cost a month?
iHeartRadio All Access costs $9.99 (web and Google Play Store sign up) or $12.99 (iOS App Store sign up) a month. You can give the service a spin, by signing up for a free trial! Payment for the service can be processed through iHeart.com, the Google Play Store for Android or the App Store for iOS.
Is Slacker Radio any good?
The good Slacker Radio offers powerful Pandora-like radio and more than 200 curated stations. … The bottom line With its impressive menu of listening options (particularly for premium subscribers), Slacker Radio is one of the best streaming-music apps on the market.
How do I get rid of LiveXLive?
From the LiveXLive app, select Profile. Select Settings. Select Manage Account. Select Cancel Subscription.
How do you cancel Slacker Radio on Iphone?
To cancel your Slacker Radio subscription:
- Click here and log in to your account. …
- Choose “Account Settings” from the pull-down menu.
- Click on “Modify Account Info”
- Click on “Cancel Subscription”
- You’ll be prompted again to be sure you want to cancel your subscription.
Does Verizon offer free music streaming?
Verizon Wireless is now offering free access to Apple Music. The music streaming service is available on select Verizon Wireless plans starting on January 17, 2019. Previously, Verizon and Apple offered a free six-month trial to the streaming service.
How do I cancel my daily music app subscription?
On the App, go to profile & subscriptions and select unsubscribe. You can also dial *100# for prepaid customers or *200# for postpaid customers, select my subscriptions, then select premium services & games, select My active SMS services, select 22122 and unsubscribe.
Why can’t I cancel my Apple music subscription?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
In the Music app, tap your profile icon in the upper-left corner. Tap View Apple ID. … If you have more than one subscription, tap Your Membership (Apple Music Membership) to see your membership options. Under Renewal Options, turn off Automatic Renewal.