Does deleting Pandora account cancel subscription?
Pandora warns that upon deleting your account, you’ll lose all of the stations you’ve created. … Also, if you have a Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium account, you should cancel that subscription before deleting your account.
How do I manage my Pandora subscription?
Manage my Pandora-billed subscription
Click the icon (initial or picture) in the upper right corner > Settings > Subscription. Enter your new billing information or click Switch Plans to choose a different subscription plan. Click Save when finished and enter your current password when prompted for confirmation.
How do I get a refund from Pandora premium?
We do not offer refunds for any monthly subscriptions. If you purchased your subscription through a computer and are being charged through Pandora directly, please contact a Pandora Support Specialist here for assistance with prorated refunds for annual subscriptions.
How do you cancel subscriptions?
Cancel a subscription on the Google Play app
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store .
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu. Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
How do I cancel my free trial?
How can I cancel my subscription from my Android phone or tablet?
- Go to play.google.com/store/account.
- Find the subscription you want to cancel.
- Click Cancel Subscription.
Is Pandora better than Spotify?
Pandora is very similar when it comes to the quality and variety of their curated playlists. … While Pandora Stations is much better than Spotify Radio, Spotify makes up for it by having a better discovery algorithm. Whether you prefer the music discovery style of Spotify or Pandora is completely up to preference.
Do you have to pay for Pandora?
Pandora Plus is $4.99 USD/month and Pandora Premium is $9.99 USD/month when purchased through the Google Play Store on an Android device. Taxes may also apply to these fees depending on local tax laws in your area. Annual subscriptions and Pandora Premium Family Plan are not available for purchase through Google Play.
How do I go back to regular Pandora?
If your subscription was purchased through Google Play and transferred to another account, you can use the following steps to restore it to your device.
- Open the Pandora app and go to your Profile.
- Tap on the Settings gear in the top right corner and select Upgrade.
- Select Retrieve Your Subscription.
How do I get a refund for a subscription?
Google Play Store users (Android phones and tablets)
- Scroll down to “Order History” and find the order you want to return. …
- To the right of the order, click More .
- Select “Request a refund” or “Report a problem’ and choose the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you would like a refund.
How long does it take to get a refund from Pandora?
How do you cancel subscriptions on iPhone?
How to see or cancel subscriptions on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions. (If you don’t see “Subscriptions,” tap “iTunes & App Store” instead. …
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage. Don’t see the subscription that you’re looking for?
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
How do I cancel a subscription on my credit card?
The best way to stop recurring payments on a credit card, like utilities, subscription services or rent, is to contact the service provider directly. You may be able to do that online, by phone, in person or by mail, depending on the service.
How do I stop auto renewal on my credit card?
Stop automatic recurring billing
- Go to Subscriptions management.
- Search for the subscription and edit its settings.
- Click Stop automatic billing.
- Enter the number of billing cycles to cancel the subscription after.
- Enable the Cancel subscription when automatic billing ends option.
- Click Apply.