What happened to iTunes Internet radio?
Internet Radio is still available in iTunes 12.7. There is a hidden Edit command for the menu, to the right of the word Library, in the same place as Done in the image below. TV & Films seems to be a bonus mystery item that doesn’t do anything at the moment. Downloaded hides any undownloaded cloud content.
Can I tune into the radio on my iPhone?
You can listen to radio on your iPhone in a number of ways, even though the iPhone does not include a radio tuner like some Android phones. It’s easy to listen to radio on your iPhone by downloading apps like iHeart Radio or TuneIn, as well as specific apps for radio stations like NPR One or Sirius XM.
How do I find my radio station on Apple music?
How to find Apple Music radio stations you’ve listened to recently
- Tap on the Music app on your device’s Home screen. Make sure you’re on the default Listen Now tab.
- Find, then tap on the radio station under Recently Played.
- If you can’t find it, tap See All.
- Tap to play to station you want. Source: iMore.
Where did my iTunes radio stations go?
In the radio section if you select “recently played” you can scroll down and find the stations you created in iTunes radio. … After the iOS update to 8.4, the stations created in iTunes Radio are gone, as well as if you update to iTunes 12.2. I managed to revert my iTunes to 12.1 and they are back (see attached picture).
How do I find the URL for my internet radio?
Right clicking on the name and choosing ‘Properties’ will reveal the streaming URL address under ‘Location’. If the stream is being played by Real Player, then you can view the streaming URL by selecting ‘View Clip Info’ under the menu bar ‘File’ option.
How can I listen to Internet radio on my iPhone?
Listen to broadcast radio on iPhone
- Ask Siri: Summon Siri, then say something like, “Play Wild 94.9” or “Tune in to ESPN Radio.”
- Search for a station: Tap Search, enter the station in the search field, then tap a result to play the station. …
- Choose a station in the Radio tab: Tap Radio, swipe up, then choose a station below the Broadcast Radio heading.
How do I tune my phone into radio?
Find your favorite radio stations
- On your phone, click on the App Store (for iPhone users) or Google Play (for Android users)
- Search for “iHeartRadio” or simply “radio apps”
- Find one you like and click download (be careful, not all of them are free)
How can I listen to radio offline?
You can download radio stations to your Android mobile device to listen without an Internet connection.
- Open the Google Play Music app .
- Tap Menu. …
- Once you’ve found a radio station you want to download, tap Menu. …
- Tap Menu. …
- Swipe to the “Stations” menu.
- On the station you want to download, tap Menu.
Can I listen to radio on my iPhone without Internet?
As the iPhone does not have an AM/FM radio receiver, the only way you can listen to “radio” is over an internet connection. If you don’t have one, you’ll need to buy an inexpensive radio. Best of luck.
Is Apple Radio Free?
With iOS 7, Apple has debuted iTunes Radio, its answer to streaming music services like Rdio, Spotify, and Pandora. It is a free service with some occasional ads.
How do you find out who you listen to the most on Apple music?
Get insights about the artists and albums you listen to the most. Scroll down to see how many artists you listened to so far this year, and the hours you spent listening to them. You can also see the top 10 albums you listened to so far, with play counts for each album.
How do I automatically add info to iTunes?
To do that:
- Make sure you’re connected to the internet.
- Open iTunes, if it’s not already running.
- Single click the songs you want to get information for.
- Click the File menu.
- Click Library.
- Click Get Track Names.
- At this point, iTunes will contact GraceNote.
What is create station in iTunes?
To start your own station, pick a song, album, or artist on Apple Music or in your library, click the … button, then choose Create Station. You get an endless stream of music that is similar to the song, artist, or album you started with. … Or, ask Siri, “Start a station from,” and the name of an album or song.
How can I listen to radio stations on my computer?
Where can I listen to RADIO.COM? Basically anywhere! You can download the app or listen on a desktop by going to RADIO.COM, on mobile by using the RADIO.COM app and streaming through Google Chromecast, Roku and Amazon FireTV.