How do I activate my SiriusXM radio?
- Call 866-635-8634.
- At the prompt, speak your Radio ID (also called an ESN or SID)
- Say “Yes” to confirm that you are ready to receive your activation signal now.
- Listen to the instructions for receiving your activation signal. If you have any further questions, say “Listener Care” to speak to an agent.
Why isn’t my Sirius XM working?
Make sure the SiriusXM antenna is mounted on the outside of the vehicle and that there are no obstructions blocking its view. … Make sure the SiriusXM antenna cable is not bent or broken. Turn your SiriusXM radio off, then on, to reset this message.
How do I reset my XM radio in my car?
Once you’re in front of your radio, follow instructions in the text message to complete the signal refresh. Text the word “Refresh” to 77917. Text the word “Refresh” to 77917 . We’ll send you a text with special link to start the refresh radio process.
How do I find my Sirius XM radio code?
Press the MENU button on your radio and select the Sirius menu. Go to Advanced settings and the Radio ID will display.
How long does it take for SiriusXM to activate?
How do I know if my car has satellite radio?
How Do I Know If I Have XM Radio on My Vehicle?
- Examine the faceplate of the radio to locate the letters “XM”. Most XM equipped radios are labeled as such. …
- Sit inside the vehicle and either crank it up or turn the key slightly to turn on the vehicle’s radio. …
- Locate one of the following buttons on the faceplate of the radio SAT, BAND or AUX.
Why can’t I get all Sirius channels in my car?
Some older Sirius radios cannot receive all channels. They are, therefore, unable to receive the All Access package. To find out if your radio can receive the All Access package, try tuning to one of the channels below: Channel 141 HUR Voices.
How do you refresh XM Radio?
You can easily refresh your radio from right inside your vehicle by visiting siriusxm.com/refresh on your smartphone. You can also send a refresh signal by calling toll-free to 855-MY REFRESH (855-697-3373).
Why is my Sirius Radio cutting in and out?
There may be a break, weak point, or loose connection in the wiring between the SiriusXM antenna and the tuner. Or there could be the same issues in the wiring between the tuner and your stereo. This can affect the sound quality and it may cause the radio to cut out often.
How do I get free XM radio?
Anyone who is not already a SiriusXM subscriber can download the SiriusXM app or go to SiriusXM.com/streamfree, and start listening free of charge, with no credit card or commitment required.
How do I find my radio ID number?
If you’re near a computer or mobile device but not near your radio, you can log into the “My Account” section of our website to find your Radio ID under the Active Radios/Subscriptions in the My Subscriptions tab. If you need further assistance, please Chat with an agent who will help you find your ESN/Radio ID.
How do I connect my Sirius radio to my car without aux?
How to Connect Satellite Radio to a Car With No AUX
- Buy an FM transmitter. …
- Plug your FM transmitter into your satellite radio receiver. …
- Tune your car stereo’s FM radio to a station that is free from broadcasts. …
- Tune your FM transmitter to the same radio station currently programmed into your car stereo.
How do I log into my Sirius account?
If you’ve already registered to use the Online Account Center:
- Log in to the Online Account Center (click here if you are on a mobile device). Click here if you don’t know your login information.
- Click on the My Billing History tab.
- Your SiriusXM account number is displayed under your name and address.