What happened to radio on iTunes?
iTunes Radio will no longer be free, as of January 28. In an email to customers, Apple said that the Pandora-like service will only be available for Apple Music subscribers, which costs $9.99 per month. Apple will still be offering free radio, however.
Why is iTunes music not working?
Restart iPhone: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Verify you have a good Wi-Fi or cellular data connection; Settings > iTunes & App Store > Cellular Data needs to be enabled to use with Apple Music. Re-enable iCloud Music Library from Settings > Music. Open Music app and test.
Why is iTunes download not working?
If you still can’t restart your downloads, try these steps
On your PC, make sure that you’re using the latest version of iTunes for Windows. If you use Wi-Fi for Internet access, use a different Wi-Fi network when you download. If you connect to a home network, restart your Wi-Fi router.
Why is Apple music not showing up in iTunes?
As mentioned above, this issue in most cases is due to certain boxes not being ticked in iTunes Preferences Menu on Mac. In some cases, the problem could also be due to minor software glitches on Mac or due to an iTunes glitch preventing Apple Music from showing up in iTunes.
How do you add radio stations to iTunes?
How to Add Radio Stations to iTunes
- With iTunes open, navigate to File > Open Stream. Alternatively, use the keyboard shortcut Command+U on a Mac, or Ctrl+U on a PC.
- Paste the URL of the online radio station into the field provided.
- Select OK to add the station to iTunes. To remove a custom radio station, right-click it and select Delete from Library.
How do I make my own radio station on Apple music?
How to Create Your Own Radio Station in Apple Music
- Launch the Music app.
- Find a song you like, then press and hold on it in the list. …
- Select Create Station from the action menu that pops up.
- A new station based on your song selection will begin playing.
How do I fix Apple music not playing?
- What to do if Apple Music won’t play. mirtmirt/Shutterstock. …
- Check your internet connection. Make sure you have a stable internet connection. …
- Restart the Apple Music app. Close the Music app via the App Switcher. …
- Redownload the song you’re having trouble with. …
- Reset your Apple ID login.
How do I get my music library back on my iPhone?
Apple Music library missing? Check your iCloud Music settings
- Open Settings.
- Swipe down to Music.
- Tap the toggle next to iCloud Music Libary to recover your Apple Music Library.
- It make take some time for your library to repopulate in the Music app.
How do I sync my iTunes library to my iPhone?
Sync your content using Wi-Fi
- Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable, then open iTunes and select your device.
- Click Summary on the left side of the iTunes window.
- Select “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi.”
- Click Apply.
How do I update iTunes 2020?
If you downloaded iTunes from Apple’s website
- Open iTunes.
- From the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window, choose Help > Check for Updates.
- Follow the prompts to install the latest version.
Why can’t I install iTunes on Windows 10?
In most cases, these errors occur because of a glitch in the installation process or an incompatible Apple software update. … Disconnect Apple devices attached to your computer. Check whether your computer is running a 64-bit or 32-bit version of Windows 10. Make sure to download the compatible iTunes installer.
Can’t download purchased music from iTunes?
I suggest you log out of the iTunes Store, quit iTunes, wait a few seconds then open it again and log back into the iTunes Store. Once you’ve done this check for the track in your purchase history and see if it is hidden. You ought to be able to re-download it at this point.
Why isn’t my music library syncing to my iPhone?
Open the Apple Music app. From the menu bar at the top of your screen, choose Music > Preferences. Go to the General tab and select Sync Library to turn it on. If you don’t subscribe to Apple Music or iTunes Match, you won’t see an option to turn on Sync Library.
Why can’t I sync my iPhone to iTunes?
Solution 2: Re-Authorize iTunes on Your Computer
If your iOS devices fails to sync with iTunes, the Sync button is grayed out and not available at all, or if you try to sync and nothing transfers over to the iPhone, iPod, or iPad, you may simply need to authorize the computer with iTunes.