Where do I buy a Sirius radio?
You can find SiriusXM radios and equipment at our online store. You can also find them at national retailers like Best Buy, Crutchfield, TSS-Radio, My Radio Store, Car Toys, and Walmart.
Does Best Buy install Sirius radio?
Best answer: Thanks for your question. We should be able to install a radio and it looks like we carry some that may be compatible. We recommend partnering with your local Best Buy for assistance with specifics on parts and costs. You can find information about your local store at www.bestbuy.com/storelocator.
How do I get the best price for Sirius radio?
How To Get The Best Deal On SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- Know The Options. Currently, there are three subscription tiers for SiriusXM: …
- Pay For A Full Year In Advance. The easiest way to save some money on a satellite radio subscription is to pay for an entire year in advance. …
- Ask For A Deal. …
- Prepare To Walk Away. …
- Online Advantage. …
- Remove Your Credit Card Information.
How can I get satellite radio at home?
SiriusXM is available on:
- Connected devices and speakers like Amazon Alexa, Sonos and Bose.
- Streaming media players including Roku, Amazon Fire TV and Apple TV.
- Smart TVs from Sony, Samsung, and LG.
- Gaming consoles including PlayStation and Xbox.
- Home audio systems from Denon, Yamaha, DTS Play-Fi.
Is it worth getting Sirius radio?
Is it worth it? I would say yes. It’s FAR better than commercial radio, as Sirius has many stations and an incredible variety of music, news, sports, and comedy. And when I occasionally have to drive long distances, I love that I have a clear signal and can listen to rhe same station for hours as I cross state lines.
How can I get XM Radio for free?
Anyone who is not already a SiriusXM subscriber can download the SiriusXM app or go to SiriusXM.com/streamfree, and start listening free of charge, with no credit card or commitment required.
How do I install satellite radio in my car?
There are three standard options for adding satellite radio to your original factory vehicle stereo – here’s what you need to know about each.
- Buy A Stand-Alone Satellite Radio, Stick It To The Dash, And Then Run Some Wires. …
- Get An AUX Adapter Kit, Rig Up A Satellite Radio Receiver.
How much is radio installation at Best Buy?
The $99 install fee from Best Buy is included. That only covers the labor for the radio. Does not include extra equipment needed (wiring harness, etc.) or speakers if you are installing new speakers.
Can you put satellite radio in any car?
Yes. SiriusXM is available in most new and many pre-owned vehicles.
Can you negotiate SiriusXM price?
You can negotiate the price of your satellite radio service. You are not the only person that isn’t willing to spend $15 a month on the service. And guess what, SiriusXM would rather have you pay something per month than nothing.
What is the difference between Sirius and SiriusXM?
Radios labeled as Sirius radios can only receive Sirius packages. XM radios can only receive XM packages. SiriusXM radios can only receive SiriusXM packages. Click here to see which type of radio you have in your vehicle.
How can I lower my Sirius bill?
Pay for a full year: One simple way to lower your SiriusXM bill is to pay for 12 months of the subscription upfront. SiriusXM does offer a small discount for the full-year package. This isn’t the rock-bottom price by any means, but it may offer you a small savings.
How do I know if my car has satellite radio?
How Do I Know If I Have XM Radio on My Vehicle?
- Examine the faceplate of the radio to locate the letters “XM”. Most XM equipped radios are labeled as such. …
- Sit inside the vehicle and either crank it up or turn the key slightly to turn on the vehicle’s radio. …
- Locate one of the following buttons on the faceplate of the radio SAT, BAND or AUX.
Can you listen to SiriusXM without WIFI?
Yes, provided you have a SiriusXM All Access or Streaming SiriusXM subscription, you can download the SiriusXM app and listen on supported smart TVs from LG, Samsung and Sony.