What happened to air1 radio station?
Air1, a national noncommercial Christian channel owned by the Educational Media Foundation (EMF), pulled the plug on Christian Contemporary Music (CCM) on January 1st and replaced it with Worship Music. … You can listen to Air1’s streaming audio here.
Can I listen to the radio on my TV?
If your TV does not have good FM radio reception, purchase an FM antenna and connect it to the RF connection input terminal on the TV. If the station has a noisy sound, you may be able to improve the sound quality by pressing ↑/↓ button on the remote.
How do I start my own AM radio station?
How to Start a Radio Station
- Apply for a frequency. It may take a long time before you’re assigned a frequency [source FCC].
- Apply for a license. It’s illegal to operate an unlicensed radio station, even at extremely low power [source: FCC].
- Establish a source of funding. Remember, you’ll need to pay for studio space and power, among other things.
Is K Love off the air?
The Quad-City outlet of the K-LOVE Christian radio network will be back on the air sometime Tuesday, its owner said today. Radio station WLKU-FM (98.9) went off the air last week after its antenna near Orion, Ill., experienced structural problems. … -based group that operates 440 K-LOVE stations.
How often is klove pledge drive?
two to four times
What happened to Eric and Heather on air1?
Eric Calhoun and Heather Shelly have exited the network after three and a half years. Prior to joining Air 1 in April 2015, the duo hosted a syndicated morning show based at 89.7 WMHK Columbia SC/91.9 WRCM Charlotte NC from 2008 until those stations were sold to EMF.
Do smart tvs have radio?
You can now enjoy listening to your favorite stations and podcasts on your TV while doing other tasks, or use it to set a pleasant mood around the house by playing your favorite stations. …
How do I tune my FM radio?
Tuning in an FM radio station manually (manual scanning) (ICD-UX543F/UX544F only)
- Select BACK/HOME – “ FM Radio,” and then press . The IC recorder enters the FM radio mode. …
- Select the audio output either from “Headphones” or “Speaker.” …
- Press or repeatedly to tune in a station.
How do I get FM radio on my smart TV?
Press OPTIONS button on your remote when the TV is in FM Radio mode.
To listen to radio:
- Press HOME button on your remote.
- Select Applications/All Apps → FM Radio.
- Press PROG +/– on remote to select an FM radio station. To exit from the radio function, press RETURN.
How do I set up an online radio station?
As soon as you’re logged in, you can start building your online radio station by programming content and adding/selecting DJs and contributors.
- Step 1: Set up your station, time zone and user roles. …
- Step 2: Add other DJs or Program Managers. …
- Step 3: Upload Audio. …
- Step 4: Create your first radio show.
How far will a 5 watt FM transmitter go?
That depends on your antenna design, matching of the transmitter output to the antenna, used frequency and antenna height. I you have a transmitter in the FM radio band with a simple “stick” antenna I estimate you could reach around 10 to 20 km.
What equipment do I need to start a radio station?
What equipment do I need to start a FM radio station?
- Studio mixing board.
- Broadcast Automation media server.
- Audio signal processor.
- Hardware encoder.
- STL studio transmitter link.
How many K Love stations are there?
Why is Amy moving to skip Nashville?
Timed to coincide with the annual K-Love Fan Awards that take place in Nashville, the move comes as EMF broadens its operations in Music City under new CEO Bill Reeves.