How do I program my Radio Shack 3 in one remote?
Programming With The Code Search Function
- Turn on the device you wish to operate with your RadioShack 3-in-one remote control.
- Hold the “Setup” button until the indicator light illuminates. …
- Press the “Channel Up” button repeatedly if you are programming the remote control to work with a television or cable box.
How do you program a Radio Shack universal remote?
How Do You Program a Radio Shack Universal Remote?
- Power on the television or the other device you want to use.
- Press down the button you want to program (such as TV, cable or VCR).
- Push and hold the “Setup” button until the LED light on the front of the remote flashes twice.
- Push “9,” “9” and “1.”
How do I find my remote code?
How to Find a Code for My Remote Control
- Look through the User’s Manual for your remote control to find the code section. …
- Go to an website listing code, such as the Remote Code List (See References). …
- Call the manufacture of your remote and ask whether it can tell you the codes you need.
Are remote control codes universal?
The codes are the universal defaults for that particular TV, DVR, DVD or VCR. Whether your universal remote control is made by GE, Sony, RCA or Philips, the codes will work if programmed correctly.
How do you program a Radio Shack 15 302 universal remote?
On your universal remote, press and hold SET, then press and hold a device key (TV, STB, VCR/DVD). Continue to hold down both keys for more than 3 seconds. The device key flashes and the universal remote starts searching. Release both buttons.
How do I program my Philips universal remote to my Sony DVD player?
programming the remote:
- Turn on the device you are programming the remote for (TV, VCR, etc).
- Press and release the ‘Function Key’ (TV, CABLE, VCR or AUX).
- Press and hold the ‘Setup’ until the function key blinks twice.
- Enter the 4-digit code for the desired device.
How do you find out your TV code?
Find the TV code on your TV
Go to Settings . Scroll down to Link with TV code. A blue TV code will show on your TV. Now grab your phone, tablet, or computer.
How do I find the 4 digit code for my TV?
To find out the code version of your remote, open the battery compartment, remove the batteries and locate the sticker containing the model number. Older remotes with no version after the model number use the V1 code list from this page. For newer remotes see our 4 digit V2/V4 and 4 digit V3/V5/CLx code lists.
What are the codes for a One For All universal remote?
One-For-All Universal Remote Codes
- APEX – 0214 0216 0215 0401. …
- GOLDSTAR – 0004 0009 0005 0227 0338 0012 0057 0080 0156. …
- LG – 0004 0050 0009 0005 0227 0338 0012 0057 0080 0156. …
- PANASONIC – 0171 0148 0054 0170 0062 0374 0381 0437 0950 0003 0070. …
- SONY – 0128 0013 0002 0071 0380.
How do you set a universal remote code?
Locate the Brand Code(s) from the list provided with your Universal Remote Control. Press and hold the DEVICE button you wish to program (TV, DVD, Aux etc…). When the LED for that button turns on and remains on, keep holding down that button. While holding the device button, press and hold the POWER button.
How do you set a universal remote to a total control?
Example: to set up the TOTAL CONTROL for your Television:
- 1 Find your device code in the code section (page 12 – 25).
- 2 Press and release the TV key on your TOTAL CONTROL.
- Press and hold down the SET key until the red light blinks. …
- 4 Enter your four-digit code using the number keys.