How do I turn off Theftlock on my GM radio?
To disable the Theftlock feature, enter the user or factory back-up code as follows:
- Write down the user or factory back-up code.
- Turn the ignition to ACCESSORY or RUN.
- Turn the radio OFF.
- Press the 1 and 4 buttons together. …
- Press the Minute button and “000” will appear on the display.
How do I unlock my 2013 Chevy radio?
Turn on the ignition; it must be completely on and your vehicle running. Press the power button on your radio for several seconds to unlock the system. If this doesn’t work, pull your vehicle’s codes by pressing and holding presets 2 and 3 for 10 seconds.
How do you remove anti theft from a car radio?
Display Preset Message
- Turn the key to the “OFF” position. Hold the “Mute” button and turn the key to the “ACC” position. Let go of the “Mute” button and quickly hold down the “1” button.
- Turn the key back to the “OFF” position. The radio should remain on. Press the “Scan” button to cycle through the preset messages.
How do I unlock my GM radio?
Step 1: Start the vehicle and turn on the radio. Step 2: Press and hold preset numbers 2 and 3 until a three digit code appears on the radio display. Write this code down. Step 3: Press the AM/FM button.
How do I unlock my GM navigation radio?
How to Unlock GM Navigation
- Start the engine of the GM vehicle.
- Place the vehicle in “Park.”
- Press the “Power” button on the navigation system and press the “NAV” hard key, located at the top left side menu of the system.
- Touch “Insert Map Disk” located on the center top portion of the touchscreen.
How do I unlock my Toyota radio?
How to Unlock Toyota Radios
- Turn the ignition switch on.
- Press the power button on the radio.
- Press and hold preset button number 1.
- Press and hold the “Tune up” button.
- Release both buttons when “—” appears in the display.
- Press the numbered preset buttons to enter the unlock code.
Where do I find my radio code?
The best place to locate a radio code is in the owner’s manual of your car. In most cases, the owner’s manual will be located in your glove box and will include general automotive service and maintenance tips, along with instructions on how to operate each system on the vehicle.
How do I unlock my RDS radio?
To unlock radio you will need access to a GM scan tool. The radio must be in LOC mode NOT in INOP mode. Turn the ignition ON (The radio displays LOC). Press and hold presets buttons 2 & 3 or 1 & 4 for approximately 10 seconds.
How do I unlock my Ford 6000cd radio?
After you reach the limit, the radio enters in “Locked” status. To reset it, hold button 6 for ten seconds. It will bring you another three attempts, but take care if you spend it too, the radio is going to be permanently locked with “Locked 13” message.
How do you unlock a radio on a 2013 Camaro?
How to unlock your radio:
- Press and hold the preset button 2 & 3 or 1 & 4 for older radios, about 6 to 9 seconds Until the first 2 or 3 digits of the display code are displayed.
- Write the numbers down.
- Press the AM/FM button; write down the next 2 or 3 numbers.
- Call 1-800-537-5140.
How do I unlock my car radio without the code?
Without the Unlock Code
Call your car manufacturer directly. Your car manufacturer’s phone number is in your owner’s manual. Ask to be connected to the support department. Tell them you need to reactivate you car stereo and you will be asked for proof of ownership.
Will disconnecting battery reset anti theft?
Step 5: Disconnect Battery
Sometimes the anti theft system can out of sync due to a voltage spike or an operational error. Start by removing the battery’s negative cable and leave it disconnected for five minutes then reconnect the battery.