How do I unlock my GM radio?
Dial 1-800-537-5140 to connect with GM’s toll-free radio hotline. Once you’re connected, you’ll be asked to provide your vehicle’s radio identification number, along with a special dealer access code. You’ll then be rewarded with a 4-digit retrieval code, which will allow you to unlock your radio.
How do I unlock my car radio without the code?
Without the Unlock Code
Call your car manufacturer directly. Your car manufacturer’s phone number is in your owner’s manual. Ask to be connected to the support department. Tell them you need to reactivate you car stereo and you will be asked for proof of ownership.
How do I reset my GM radio?
How to Reset a GM Radio
- Turn on your car. …
- Press and hold down both the second and third preset buttons. …
- Write down the two- or three-digit code that appears in the LED display.
- Press the AM/FM button on the radio.
- Write down the next two- or three-digit code that appears in the LED display.
How do I turn off Theftlock on my GM radio?
To disable the Theftlock feature, enter the user or factory back-up code as follows:
- Write down the user or factory back-up code.
- Turn the ignition to ACCESSORY or RUN.
- Turn the radio OFF.
- Press the 1 and 4 buttons together. …
- Press the Minute button and “000” will appear on the display.
How do I reset my car radio code?
Press the “Hour” button (or right arrow button) to set the first and second digits of the code. Release the button once the four-digit code is accurately displayed. Press the “Mode” button to lock in the code you set. Turn the stereo deck on by pressing the “Source” or “Power” button to complete the reset.