How do I set up Sirius radio at home?
Follow these steps for an easy installation .
- Step 1: Insert the Radio Dock Adapter Into the Dock. …
- Step 2: Connect the Home Dock and Dock the Radio. …
- Step 3: Place and Aim the Indoor/Outdoor Home Antenna. …
- Step 4: Connect the Home Dock to a Stereo System or.
How do I preset my Sirius XM radio?
Whenever you’re listening to a channel, you can save it by assigning it one of the available 18 Presets.
- Tune to the desired radio channel, and then press and hold a memory Preset button in the row of buttons above the Menu bar of the touchscreen. …
- Tap the Preset button to access additional presets.
How much does it cost to add a radio to SiriusXM?
Multi-subscription discounts start at a base price of $10.99 per month if you have an active, full-price plan already on your account.
How can I get Sirius XM for free?
Anyone who is not already a SiriusXM subscriber can download the SiriusXM app or go to SiriusXM.com/streamfree, and start listening free of charge, with no credit card or commitment required.
How do I get to channel 0 on my radio?
While in Satellite Radio mode:
- Tune to channel 0.
- Simultaneously press and hold the AUX and Preset 1 buttons.
- Simultaneously press and hold the Sirius and Preset 1 buttons.
- Select MENU and then use to touch screen to select SYSTEM INFO.
How do I know if my car has satellite radio?
How Do I Know If I Have XM Radio on My Vehicle?
- Examine the faceplate of the radio to locate the letters “XM”. Most XM equipped radios are labeled as such. …
- Sit inside the vehicle and either crank it up or turn the key slightly to turn on the vehicle’s radio. …
- Locate one of the following buttons on the faceplate of the radio SAT, BAND or AUX.
How do I set the time on my Sirius radio?
Turn the Scroll knob to highlight Clock set-up and press the knob . select your time zone . the date . the time and date have been set .
How do I set my satellite radio?
Just turn your radio on with the antenna facing skyward and tune to channel 184 on a Sirius radio or channel 1 on an XM radio. (If your radio is in your vehicle, please make sure it isn’t in the garage.) Once you’re ready, press the button below and service should be activated within 15 minutes.
Can you negotiate SiriusXM price?
You can negotiate the price of your satellite radio service. You are not the only person that isn’t willing to spend $15 a month on the service. And guess what, SiriusXM would rather have you pay something per month than nothing.
Can I use my SiriusXM subscription in two cars?
Your other car or truck may already be equipped with satellite radio- in which case you just need to turn it on. You can even add that radio to your existing account (and receive a Family Discount!). If your other vehicle doesn’t already have a SiriusXM radio installed, you can simply purchase another radio.
How do I add a vehicle to my Sirius account?
- Add your new radio to your existing account.
- Apply any unused credits toward your new subscription after your trial is over.
- Check to see if you’re eligible for a multi-radio discount.
- Let us know about any radios you no longer have so we can remove them from. your account.
What is the difference between Sirius and SiriusXM?
Radios labeled as Sirius radios can only receive Sirius packages. XM radios can only receive XM packages. SiriusXM radios can only receive SiriusXM packages. Click here to see which type of radio you have in your vehicle.
What is a good price for SiriusXM?
Sirius Standard Pricing: $5 / Month
SiriusXM has a few plans but the basic one for your car is $5 per month for 12 months (new subscriptions only). The three tiers are: SiriusXM Select: $5 / month for 12 months for 140+ channels, then goes to $15.99 / month.