How do I set the time on my RCA clock rc140?
Setting clock manually:
- Slide the switch /WAKE1/ WAKE2/ on the top of the unit to clock position.
- Press / to set the clock time. The time decrements or increments will change at a faster rate when you press and hold the buttons. …
- Slide the switch /WAKE1/ WAKE2/ on the top of the unit to lock position when finished.
How do I change the time on my GPX clock radio?
How do I set the time?
- Press and hold the Preset/Clock button until the display begins flashing.
- Press the Hour and Minute buttons to adjust the time. The PM indicator will light when the hour is set in the PM.
- Press the Preset/Clock button again to finish, or wait for the display to stop flashing.
How do I set my alarm clock on my radio?
Set the alarm
- Switch the ALARM MODE to RADIO or BUZZ. to set your desired alarm sound. The alarm time appears for a few seconds and the. icon appears on the display.
- Press SET ALARM TIME – or + button. repeatedly to set your desired time. To set the hour quickly, hold down the SET ALARM TIME – or + button.
How do I set the alarm on my Nelsonic clock?
While the radio is off, press and hold the TIME button and the hour digit will flash. Release TIME button. Use the SET +/- button to advance to the correct hour. The PM indicator will light when the hour is advanced into the PM time.
What does DST mean on alarm clock?
Automatic Daylight Saving Time