How do you reset a Harley Davidson computer?
How do you reset the ECM?
- turn big switch off & on 5 times with in 10 seconds.
- With the “kill switch” on the handlebars set to the run position turn the big ignition switch to the run position for 10 seconds and then turn it off and count for another 10 seconds.
- turn big switch 4 times within 10 seconds all the way to accesory.
29 мая 2012 г.
How do you adjust a motorcycle engine?
Tune your carburetor
- Ride your bike around for 10-15 minutes so the system warms up nicely.
- Search for the fuel/air screws that are responsible for adjusting the fuel-air ratio.
- There is another screw which sets the idle speed of your bike (it sets the engine rpm at ‘idle’ run)
How do I run a diagnostic on my Harley?
To access codes
3- Turn ignition switch to Ignition and release odometer reset button. Background lighting sould illuminate, speedometer needle should sweep its full range and indicator lamps (battery, security, low fuel, check engine and cruise) should illuminate. The word “diag” should then appear.
What does the red light on a Harley speedometer mean?
Check you error codes
With the Ignition switch off, put the bike into the “run” position, then turn on the ignition. This should put your bike into diagnostics mode. Use the “Trip” switch to cycle through the codes. anyway….that red light means check your codes!
What does low RNG mean on a Harley?
low fuel warning lamp
How do you enter a PIN on a Harley Davidson?
Press and hold the left turn signal until you see “Enter PIN” flash on the speedometer. Using the left turn signal to cycle through the digits and the right turn signal to select and move onto the next slot, you enter your personalized five-digit PIN and your bike will start.