How do I program my Radio Shack 3 in one remote?
Programming With The Code Search Function
- Turn on the device you wish to operate with your RadioShack 3-in-one remote control.
- Hold the “Setup” button until the indicator light illuminates. …
- Press the “Channel Up” button repeatedly if you are programming the remote control to work with a television or cable box.
How do I program my Radio Shack 4 in one remote?
To program the remote, press the device button (TV, VCR, or Cable), then hold down MAGIC button until the red light blinks, while holding down the MAGIC button, enter the three digit code for the device. Codes also work on a Radio Shack/Realistic “Four in One” catalog # 15-1904A.
How do you program a Radio Shack remote control 15 302?
On your universal remote, press and hold SET, then press and hold a device key (TV, STB, VCR/DVD). Continue to hold down both keys for more than 3 seconds. The device key flashes and the universal remote starts searching. Release both buttons.
How do you program a remote?
Turn on your TV or another device you wish to control. Press and hold the corresponding DEVICE and POWER buttons on the remote at the same time. Wait until the power button comes on and then release both buttons. Pointing the remote at the TV or another device, press the Power button on the remote and wait 2 seconds.
How do I program my Philips universal remote to my Sony DVD player?
programming the remote:
- Turn on the device you are programming the remote for (TV, VCR, etc).
- Press and release the ‘Function Key’ (TV, CABLE, VCR or AUX).
- Press and hold the ‘Setup’ until the function key blinks twice.
- Enter the 4-digit code for the desired device.
How do you pair a gate remote?
How to Program HomeLink Gate Opener?
- Access your vehicle’s Homelink device. …
- Release the buttons once the light starts flashing.
- Take up your transmitter once you see the light. …
- Press one of the buttons from the transmitter and one Homelink button simultaneously to pair up.