How do I connect my Sirius radio to Bluetooth?
(Tap Home , tap , tap Connect , and tap Bluetooth On/Off to turn it on.) The Bluetooth Indicator Light on the right side of the dock will blink rapidly 3 times and then remain on indicating that your Lynx is now connected. You should now hear the SiriusXM audio playing through the Home Dock.
How do I activate my Sirius radio?
- Call 866-635-8634.
- At the prompt, speak your Radio ID (also called an ESN or SID)
- Say “Yes” to confirm that you are ready to receive your activation signal now.
- Listen to the instructions for receiving your activation signal. If you have any further questions, say “Listener Care” to speak to an agent.
How do I reset my XM radio in my car?
Text the word “Refresh” to 77917 . We’ll send you a text with special link to start the refresh radio process. View a sample of the text message . Once you’re in front of your radio, follow instructions in the text message to complete the signal refresh.
Does SiriusXM work with Bluetooth?
Bluetooth and SiriusXM Finally Meet. … SiriusXM™ Radio has manufactured a vehicle cradle with built-in Bluetooth capability. This changes the game for Satellite Radio and brings them fully into the wireless marketplace.
How do I connect my Sirius radio to my car without aux?
How to Connect Satellite Radio to a Car With No AUX
- Buy an FM transmitter. …
- Plug your FM transmitter into your satellite radio receiver. …
- Tune your car stereo’s FM radio to a station that is free from broadcasts. …
- Tune your FM transmitter to the same radio station currently programmed into your car stereo.
How do I get to channel 0 on my radio?
While in Satellite Radio mode:
- Tune to channel 0.
- Simultaneously press and hold the AUX and Preset 1 buttons.
- Simultaneously press and hold the Sirius and Preset 1 buttons.
- Select MENU and then use to touch screen to select SYSTEM INFO.
How do I connect Sirius to my car?
Just turn your radio on with the antenna facing skyward and tune to channel 184 on a Sirius radio or channel 1 on an XM radio. (If your radio is in your vehicle, please make sure it isn’t in the garage.) Once you’re ready, press the button below and service should be activated within 15 minutes.
How do I know if my car has satellite radio?
How Do I Know If I Have XM Radio on My Vehicle?
- Examine the faceplate of the radio to locate the letters “XM”. Most XM equipped radios are labeled as such. …
- Sit inside the vehicle and either crank it up or turn the key slightly to turn on the vehicle’s radio. …
- Locate one of the following buttons on the faceplate of the radio SAT, BAND or AUX.
Why is my Sirius radio not working in my car?
Make sure the SiriusXM antenna cable is firmly and securely plugged into the cradle. Make sure the SiriusXM antenna cable is not bent or broken. Turn your SiriusXM radio off, then on, to reset this message. … This message may also display when you are trying to tune to a channel that is unavailable or blocked.
How do I find my radio ID number?
If you’re near a computer or mobile device but not near your radio, you can log into the “My Account” section of our website to find your Radio ID under the Active Radios/Subscriptions in the My Subscriptions tab. If you need further assistance, please Chat with an agent who will help you find your ESN/Radio ID.
How can I get Sirius XM for free?
Anyone who is not already a SiriusXM subscriber can download the SiriusXM app or go to SiriusXM.com/streamfree, and start listening free of charge, with no credit card or commitment required.
Can I use my Sirius subscription on my phone?
With streaming SiriusXM, you can listen just about anywhere, on a Mac or PC, many Android devices, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and more. If your trial subscription is to our popular All Access package, your subscription already includes streaming.
How do I listen to Sirius on my phone?
Visit siriusxm.com/mobile, and select your device, then follow the on-screen prompts.