How do I get my phone to connect to my car?
Pair from your phone
- Check that your car is discoverable and ready to pair.
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap ;Connected devices. If you see “Bluetooth,” tap it.
- Tap Pair new device. your car’s name.
Why won’t my phone connect to my car radio?
Charge up both devices you’re trying to pair.
Some devices have smart power management that may turn off Bluetooth if the battery level is too low. If your phone or tablet isn’t pairing, make sure it and the device you’re trying to pair with have enough juice.
Why won’t my phone connect to my car?
Make sure both devices have Bluetooth turned on
Turning Bluetooth off can save power, so lots of people keep it off if they’re not syncing their phones to their cars or working hands-free. Check in the settings for both devices and make sure Bluetooth is turned on and ready to connect.
How do I connect my phone to my stereo?
The simplest way to connect your Android to a stereo involves a 3.5 mm headphone male to two RCA male Y-cable. This cable will split the outgoing audio signal from the Android into right and left channels with RCA plugs. Plug the 3.5 mm end into the headphone jack on the Android.
How do I connect my phone to my aux in my car?
Try an Analog Aux Cable. The most obvious solution is to use an analog cable (like this model from StarTech) connecting the 3.5mm headphone jack on your phone to the line-in port (or aux port) on your car’s audio system. They’re easy to find offline or on Amazon, and simple to connect.
How do I connect my phone to my car via USB?
USB connecting your car stereo and Android phone
- Step 1: Check for USB port. Make sure that your vehicle has a USB port and supports USB mass storage devices. …
- Step 2: Connect your Android phone. …
- Step 3: Select the USB notifcation. …
- Step 4: Mount your SD card. …
- Step 5: Select USB audio source. …
- Step 6: Enjoy your music.
How do I connect my iPhone to my car Bluetooth?
Connect using Bluetooth
Go to Settings > Bluetooth, and turn off Bluetooth. Wait for about 5 seconds, then turn Bluetooth back on. Check the manual that came with your car for more information on how to pair with a Bluetooth device. Most cars require a phone setup on the car display.
Why won’t my phone connect to my car with USB?
If the device isn’t recognized, remove the USB device and then re-insert it. Make sure that your device is set to the required mode before connecting it to the car stereo. Some USB devices need to be in a specific mode (such as a Mass Storage Class or Player mode, etc.) before you can use the USB device for playback.
How do I sync my iPhone to my car?
Here’s how to pair your iPhone with SYNC:
- Start your vehicle and power on your phone.
- Enable your phone’s Bluetooth® feature48:
- Press the Phone button to access the Phone Menu. Press OK. …
- Go back to your phone’s Bluetooth settings, and scan for devices.
- Both your phone and SYNC should now display a six-digit PIN.
What is a Bluetooth pairing code?
If a passkey* is required on the display of the BLUETOOTH device, enter “0000.” * A passkey may be called “Passcode”, “PIN code”, “PIN number” or “Password.” Make the BLUETOOTH connection from the BLUETOOTH device. When the BLUETOOTH connection is established, the (BLUETOOTH) indicator stays lit.
How do I pair my Samsung phone to my car?
How to connect an Android phone to your car with Bluetooth
- Step 1: Initiate paring on your car’s stereo. Start the Bluetooth pairing process on your car’s stereo. …
- Step 2: Head into your phone’s setup menu. …
- Step 3: Select Bluetooth Settings submenu. …
- Step 4: Select your stereo. …
- Step 5: Enter PIN. …
- Step 6: Enjoy your music.