What happened to iTunes Internet radio?
Internet Radio is still available in iTunes 12.7. There is a hidden Edit command for the menu, to the right of the word Library, in the same place as Done in the image below. TV & Films seems to be a bonus mystery item that doesn’t do anything at the moment. Downloaded hides any undownloaded cloud content.
How do I find my radio station on Apple music?
How to find Apple Music radio stations you’ve listened to recently
- Tap on the Music app on your device’s Home screen. Make sure you’re on the default Listen Now tab.
- Find, then tap on the radio station under Recently Played.
- If you can’t find it, tap See All.
- Tap to play to station you want. Source: iMore.
What radio stations can Siri play?
20 Plus Radio Stations you can start playing on your HomePod
- Hey Siri Play Bloomberg Radio.
- Hey Siri play ESPN radio ( EPSN news and sports)
- Hey Siri Play NPR Radio.
- Hey Siri Play WAMU 88.5 Radio.
- Hey Siri Play TED Radio Hour.
- Hey Siri Play Radio Boston.
- Hey Siri Play 98.5 The Sports Hub Radio.
Can you download radio stations on Apple music?
If you subscribe to Apple Music then you can save songs, full albums, and playlists for offline listening on your devices. If you are asking about the Beats1 radio station or any of the other stations under the “Radio” tab then no, you can’t listen to those offline.
How do I get internet radio on iTunes?
Listen to internet radio in iTunes on PC
- In the iTunes app on your PC, choose Music from the pop-up menu at the top left, then click Library.
- Select Internet Radio in the sidebar on the left. …
- To see the available stations, click the triangle next to the type of music you want to listen to.
- To tune in, double-click a station.
How can I listen to radio on my iPhone for free?
It’s easy to listen to radio on your iPhone by downloading apps like iHeart Radio or TuneIn, as well as specific apps for radio stations like NPR One or Sirius XM. You can also listen to Beats 1, a free radio station on Apple Music, or radio shows broadcasted as podcasts on your iPhone.
How do I customize Apple music?
Customize your library
By clicking the “Edit” button in the upper right-hand corner, you can alter what tabs appear in your library. If you listen to a lot of classical music, for example, you can add a “Composers” tab to keep your music organized. If you prefer to sort your music by genre, there’s a tab for that too.
How do you find out who you listen to the most on Apple music?
Get insights about the artists and albums you listen to the most. Scroll down to see how many artists you listened to so far this year, and the hours you spent listening to them. You can also see the top 10 albums you listened to so far, with play counts for each album.
Is Apple Radio Free?
With iOS 7, Apple has debuted iTunes Radio, its answer to streaming music services like Rdio, Spotify, and Pandora. It is a free service with some occasional ads.
How do I ask Siri to play a radio station?
Step 2: Tell Siri to play a station
So, make sure your Siri is on and listening if necessary, then say, “Siri, play [name of radio station] radio station.” Siri will then use several online partners that Apple is working with to find this radio station — including TuneIn, Radio.com, and iHeartRadio.
How do I play a radio station on my iPhone?
Listen to broadcast radio on iPhone
- Ask Siri: Summon Siri, then say something like, “Play Wild 94.9” or “Tune in to ESPN Radio.”
- Search for a station: Tap Search, enter the station in the search field, then tap a result to play the station. …
- Choose a station in the Radio tab: Tap Radio, swipe up, then choose a station below the Broadcast Radio heading.
Can I get FM radio on my phone?
The NextRadio app lets you experience live and local FM radio on your smartphone. Download FREE FM radio on your Android smartphone today! EMERGENCY LISTENING CAPABILITIES: NextRadio offers two ways to listen to live, local FM Radio.
How do I automatically add info to iTunes?
To do that:
- Make sure you’re connected to the internet.
- Open iTunes, if it’s not already running.
- Single click the songs you want to get information for.
- Click the File menu.
- Click Library.
- Click Get Track Names.
- At this point, iTunes will contact GraceNote.
Why can’t I create station on Apple music?
Create a radio station and test to see if the Music app continues to play the station after three or four songs. 4. If the issue persists, open the Settings app, tap Music and turn off Show Apple Music. Then turn the feature back on.