How do you unlock a Theftlock GM radio?
Dial 1-800-537-5140 to connect with GM’s toll-free radio hotline. Once you’re connected, you’ll be asked to provide your vehicle’s radio identification number, along with a special dealer access code. You’ll then be rewarded with a 4-digit retrieval code, which will allow you to unlock your radio.
How do I reset my GM radio?
How to Reset a GM Radio
- Turn on your car. …
- Press and hold down both the second and third preset buttons. …
- Write down the two- or three-digit code that appears in the LED display.
- Press the AM/FM button on the radio.
- Write down the next two- or three-digit code that appears in the LED display.
How do I unlock my car radio?
Without the Unlock Code
- Call your car manufacturer directly. Your car manufacturer’s phone number is in your owner’s manual. Ask to be connected to the support department. …
- Enter the code and unlock your stereo. Use the code you received from the manufacturer to unlock and and activate your car stereo.
How do you take theft lock off radio?
Display Preset Message
- Turn the key to the “OFF” position. Hold the “Mute” button and turn the key to the “ACC” position. Let go of the “Mute” button and quickly hold down the “1” button.
- Turn the key back to the “OFF” position. The radio should remain on. Press the “Scan” button to cycle through the preset messages.
How do I get my car out of anti theft mode?
Turn the key to unlock your car door, but don’t release it. Hold the key in this position for 20 to 30 seconds. This lets the system know you have the correct key, and it can allow you to bypass the alarm system. Some vehicles recognize the key simply by turning the key back and forth in the door lock key cylinder.
How do I reset my car radio?
Remove the faceplate from your car stereo. Press the RESET button on the front panel using a pointed object, such as a ball-point pen.
Where do I find my Renault radio code?
Renault car radios will normally contain a 14 digit serial number which can be found either printed on a label or engraved on the side of the unit. These serials are only visible once the Renault radio has been removed from the vehicle.
What is my VW radio code?
most times the radio code is printed on a small card and included in your owner’s manual. If you have lost your volkswagen radio code or bought a used car stereo, you can still easily retrieve your code. The car radio code is indicated on many volkswagen models on a small white sticker inside the glove box.